Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty, and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by our outdoor experts.
Ride your bikes to the top of the world through the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
What is included in the tour
● Airport Pickup and Drop
● Meals on MAP Plan starting with Dinner on Day 1.
● Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova Crysta ) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
● Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
● Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
● Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
● Sightseeing as per itinerary
● Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
● Which is not mentioned on inclusions.
● 1 Duplex room 2 Nights in Leh at Ladakh Sarai (16th & 17th July )
● 1 Rooms on triple sharing for 2 Nights in Nubra at The Kyagar ( 18th & 19th July)
*( 1 room with extra bed & child without bed)
● 1 Rooms on triple sharing in Pangong Tso at Pangong retreat ( 20th July )
* (1 room with extra bed & child without bed)
● 2 Deluxe room on in Leh at The Abduz ( 21st July)
Note - Extra Sightseeing for Lamayuru Monastery & other extra sightseeings will be charged extra.