Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty, and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by our outdoor experts.
Ride your bikes to the top of the world through the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
What is included in the tour
● Airport Pickup and Drop
● Meals on MAP Plan starting with Dinner on Day 1.
● Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( Innova ) for sightseeing onwards journey to tsomoriri and back with 2 Himalayan Bikes & Mechanics .
● 3 Rooms on Dual sharing in campsite / Guest house / hotels of base category
● 6 Himalayan Bikes for kargil and Back to leh including fuel
● Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
● Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
● Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
● Sightseeing as per itinerary
Leh - Hotel Mantra/ similar
Kargil - Rangyul Resort / Similar
Pangong - Regal camps / similar
Tsomoriri - Dolma guest house/similar
What is NOT included in the tour
● Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
● Transport apart from the itinerary
● Any charges for entry tickets and video cameras, still cameras, etc.
● Alcohol, soft drinks, mineral water, beverages, etc.
● Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
● Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad
● Room Service/Restaurant Expenses
● Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'
Day 1 : Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
● After arrival, reach the designated hotel in Leh.
● Gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
● Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa on your own.
● Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner at the hotel
● Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2 : Leh to Kargil | Via Fotu la
After Breakfast, we leave for Kargil. We will be left in awe of nature as we ride past the Moon Landscape
near Lamayuru Monastery, enjoying the magnificent view. We also witness Sangam - the confluence of
the Zanskar and Indus River on our way. Enroute, we visit the famous Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib
Gurudwara, and the Hall of Fame museum. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Kargil To Leh || Via fotu la
After Breakfast, we leave from Kargil and proceed to Leh. We will be left in awe of nature as we ride past
the Moon Landscape near Lamayuru Monastery, enjoying the magnificent view. We also witness Sangam
- the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus River on our way. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Leh to Tso moriri
Post breakfast.We'll leave for tso - moriri , making one realize the untapped beauty of mother nature. We
see the landscapes change throughout the journey before reaching the lake. Dinner and overnight stay at
Day 5 :Tso - Moriri to Pangong tso
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border
● The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline
water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red
● Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style
and take a picture with the famous 3-idiots scooter.
● Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
Day 6 : Pangong Lake to Leh | via changla pass
● Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
● The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass
situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
● Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing
several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure
● Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
● Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh
Day 7 : Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
● Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this
● After breakfast, we will bid you farewell.