A dream trip to this Paradise on Earth - Kashmir is a desirable and much needed journey through the Himalayas, away from routine life. Go to this soul filled destination and visit the incredibly beautiful Dal Lake that will revive the family bond more than ever. Sail through the interesting way of life of the Dal Lake where the Shikaras wander, the extravagant houseboats lie still and the vivid business sectors skim over the undulating water.
Imprint your direction through the huge glades of Sonamarg and Pahalgam and feel the wide open on the horse ride as you pass along the verdant fields and quieting icy masses. Live the Frozen minutes on a spine chilling Gondola ride, thousand feet over the snow covered mountains and pine trees at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Finish up by taking a postcard amazing family outline in the conventional Kashmiri clothing, to cherish the recollections forever.
What is included in the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing’s by NAC Indigo/Swift Desire/Etios/ Tavera/.
- 02 nights in Srinagar in standard hotels.
- 01 night in Srinagar in standard houseboats.
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens.
- Full day excursion to Gulmarg.
- Full day excursion to Pahalgam.
- Accommodation on MAPAI basis at all Places. (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Above rates are valid for all nations.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person.
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis).
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis).
- Gondola Tickets.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion
- GST @5%
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar – Local sightseeing (Mughal Gardens)
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be received by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. After completing the half day excursion you will be transferred to the hotel for night stay.
Dinner & overnight stay in the hotel.
Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snowcapped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir."
Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam -Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive towards Pahalgam. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg- Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers") is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is famous because of its "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable cars in the world (Direct Payment Basis). Relax and evening at free at its leisure. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Srinagar
Day 04: Srinagar Airport Drop.
After breakfast, Transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.