Day 1: Leh : Hotel Three Roses / Similar
Day 2: Leh : Hotel Three Roses / Similar
Day 3: Nubra : Imperial Eco Cottage / Similar
Day 4: Pangong : Regal Camps / Similar
Day 5: Leh : Hotel Three Roses / Similar
Day 6: Kargil: Hotel PC Palace / Similar
Day 7: Leh : Hotel Three Roses / Similar
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield 350 CC bike on Day 2, 6 & 7.
- Mechanic & Backup vehicle on Days 6 & 7.
- Tempo Traveller with fuel and driver as per the itinerary on Days 3, 4 & 5.
- Airport Pickup & Drop.
- Facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh.
- Inner Line Permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Fuel expense of bikes on Day 2, 6 & 7.
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- Any airfare (DELHI – LEH - DELHI) is not included.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance.
16 Sept - Day – 1 Arrival at LEH
On arrival to the Leh Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the respective hotel. Check in to the hotel and rest for the entire day in order to acclimatize. If health permits, you can go for a short stroll in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
17 Sept - Day – 2 - IN LEH – VISIT to Shyam Valley
After breakfast, head out for sightseeing where you'll be awestruck by the sight of the massive Buddha statues, Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill, Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia). In the evening, visit the Leh Bazaar and witness the Sunset at Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
18 Sept - Day – 3 - LEH - NUBRA VALLEY via KHARDUNGLA PASS (HT 5602 M)
After breakfast visit from Leh to Nubra Valley (120 Kms) Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motor able road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at Hotel.
19 Sept - Day – 4 – NUBRA to PANGONG LAKE
Post Breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, Via Shyok route. Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village which has recently opened recently for the tourists. You will enjoy the scenic views of the mountains while driving through this trail. This route is also known for the enchanting waterfalls. Overnight at Pangong Lake.
20 Sept - Day – 5– PANGONG to LEH
After breakfast, drive back to Leh via Chang La Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motor able road in the world) and visit the Thiksey, Hemis, Rancho School and Shey Monastery en-route. On reaching Leh, transfer to the hotel and free for leisure time. Dinner and stay at the hotel.
21 Sept - Day – 6 – LEH to Kargil
After Breakfast, we leave for Kargil and on the way visit the Lamayuru Monastery where we enjoy the view of Moon Landscape. Visit Dras War Memorial and reach Kargil. Dinner and overnight stay at Kargil.
22 Sept - Day – 7 – Kargil to LEH
After breakfast, leave for Leh. Visit Mulbekh, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
23 Sept - Day – 8 – Departure from LEH
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the airport to catch an onwards flight back home.