Come and visit the top of the world, Leh Ladakh which features and experience the world’s highest motorable pass along with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. Adding to its exceptional beauty are the ancient Buddhist monasteries mostly nestled in the mountains and from thousands of years.
Route: Leh - Nubra valley - Khardungla - Pangong Tso - Leh
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Start point: Pick Up From Leh Airport
Endpoint: Drop At Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18380 ft.) and Chang-la (17688 ft.)
Best Selling Trip!
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing/triple sharing
- Meal Plan – breakfast and dinner according to the number of nights mentioned above.
- Exclusive Non/AC private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits and Hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Memories Of A Lifetime
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entrance Fees to Monasteries & Monuments
- Travel Insurance and Oxygen Cylinder in Case of emergency
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST 5%
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Deyor's outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La
- Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
- Visit world famous Magnetic Hill- A magical place that defies the law of gravity
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
Day 1 | Arrive in Leh
On arrival at Leh, Deyor Camps will greet and assist you to your hotel. The rest of the day would be free for acclimatization to the high altitudes of Ladakh. In the evening, you could take a walk and embrace the nature around you. The first day ends by returning to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2 | Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we’ll take you to the hot spots of Leh. You’d be awestruck by the sight of the Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, where you could drive along the riverside and visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara that is located 25 miles away. From there, we would drive you towards Magnetic Hill, where the surrounding slopes create an appearance of a downhill road, further taking you to the Hall of Fame. In the evening, visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. On return to the hotel, you are free to relax and end the day with dinner and stay.
Day 3 | Leh - Nubra Valley via Khardungla
(Distance: 130 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Nubra : 3048 mts.)
We will take you to Khardungla pass which is the world’s highest motorable pass and then Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley. Its attraction is that of an ancient monastery that was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monasteries in Nubra Valley. Continuing from Diskit on a moderate road and amidst fruit orchid, is the village Hunder, famous for sand dunes. At Hunder, you will get to see the extraordinary, Bactrian Camel, also known as “Two Humped Camel”. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s time to relax and end your day with a tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 | Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso
(Distance: 180 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Pangong : 4250 mts.)
After an early breakfast, you will leave for Pangong, which has been a tourist attraction for a very long time and has gained further popularity after being a “hot-spot” for many film shoots. “The Pangong Lake” on the Indo-China Border, holds a route with quaint villages and Gompa. We would reach the lake a little before the sun sets, where you could spend time and soak in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and majestic mountains. After a relaxing evening, we would all sit for dinner and spend the night at the campsite at Pangong.
Day 5 | Pangong - Leh via Chang La Pass
(Distance: 160 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Leh : 3524 mts.)
We would wrap up the campsite at Pangong, and leave for Leh post-breakfast through Chang La pass. En route, visit Shey and Thiksey Monastery. Also, halt at Druk Padma School (aka Rancho School) if time permits. On arrival, you could visit the market and wander the shops for pashmina shawls and various other handicrafts. The last night would be completed with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6 | Departure
With a heavy heart, your journey to mother nature “Leh”, ends here. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey. Depart with memories galore!