LEH & LADAKH Land Package BY Deyor Camps
An explorer centrist trip curated for individuals who would like to explore one of the most geographically unique regions in the world. Home to 3 of the 5 worlds highest motor-able passes, high altitude deserts, unexampled mountainous salt water lakes, unique flora & fauna & yes a culture that will leave you mesmerised. The explorer itinerary covers Karu, Leh Town, Zanskar, Chang La, Dubruk, Tangste, Pangong Tso, Khardung La, Pullu, Nubra Valley, Diskit, Hunder & more.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on multiple sharing
- Shared Transfers in Innova / Tempo
- 12 Meals
- Local Tours
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any environmental permit/ inner line permits cost is not included and needs to be paid directly
All Accommodation & Stays :
- Triple / Quad Sharing
- Leh Town in Deyor Camps Quality Accommodations
- Pangong & Jispa in Deyor Camps Quality Swiss Tents
- All accommodations including Swiss Tents will have attached washrooms and are quality audited by Deyor Camps. These will be nothing fancy, however the quality and hygiene is ensured and never compromised on.
- A total of 12 meals will be provided in the entire Trip by Deyor Camps
Activities & Experiences :
- All activities & experiences mentioned in the itinerary are included in the price.
- Limited seats in the Leh cafe crawl is available at no additional cost
DAY 01 : - Leh arrival
On arrival at leh airport, transfer to the hotel, rest and freshen up, will have to rest for the entire day in order to stay fit and acclimatize, Dinner and overnight stay
Day 2 : - Leh (Sight seeing)
Post breakfast we can go for Leh sightseeing. Visit the Leh palace, Leh Museum. Return to the hotel and spend the evening walking in the local market or visit the Shanti Stupa, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 :- Leh – Nubra
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and leave to Nubra, This will be a beautiful 5-6 hour drive where you will cross the Khardung La which is the highest motor able road in the world. On arrival to Nubra, transfer to the campsite in the cold desert. After freshening up you can visit the Summer Desert for a double hump camel ride, ATV ride, archery or you can go for river rafting. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite
Day 04 : - Nubra – Leh
After breakfast, checkout from the campsite and head back to Leh, En-route visits the Hunder sand dunes for another camel ride if you wish. Also, visit the Diskit Monastery on your way back. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 05 Leh – Pangong
Today after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and leave for Pangong Lake via the Chang La On your way to Pangong, you will also go to the Shey Palace and Gompa. On reaching Pangong, just spend time walking lakeside soaking in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and the majestic mountains. Dinner and overnight at campsite
Day 06 Pangong – Leh
After breakfast, drive back to Leh and visit the Thiksey Monastery en-route. Dinner and stay at hotel.
Day 07: - Departure
After a leisurely breakfast, will move towards to the airport and take the flight to the onward destination.