02 nights in Leh – City Palace / similar
02 night in Nubra – Regal Camp / similar
01 night in Pangong – Ladakh Summer Camp / similar
What is included in the tour
- All Sightseeing Covered in the Itinerary
- Pick up and drop by Tempo Traveller
- Accommodation on Double
- Welcome Drinks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 1: Leh
On arrival at Leh airport, transfer to the hotel, rest and freshen up, will have to rest for the entire day in order to stay fit and acclimatize, in the evening some sightseeing like Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight stay
Day 3: Leh – Nubra
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and leave to Nubra, This will be a beautiful 5-6 hour drive where you will cross the Khardung La which is the highest motorable road in the world. On arrival to Nubra, transfer to the campsite in the cold desert. After freshening up you can visit the Summer Desert for a double hump camel ride, ATV ride, archery or you can go for river rafting. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite
Day 4: - Nubra
Today get ready to explore the unexplored, After Breakfast, we’ll ride back towards our Nubra, Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and also enjoy the double hump Bactrian camel safari into the dunes. Overnight stay at Nubra (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 4: Nubra - Pangong
After breakfast, we are going to pass through one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which has recently been opened up for the tourists.
Day 5: Pangong - Leh
After breakfast, drive back to Leh and visit the Thiksey and Hemis Monastery en-route. On reaching Leh, transfer to the hotel and free for leisure time. Dinner and stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
After a leisurely breakfast will move towards to the airport and take the flight to the onward destination.