Night 1, Hotel Devine INN, Sonmarg, Standard ,
- Night 2, Hotel Chutuk Heights, Kargil, Standard ,
- Night 3, Hotel Leh Chen, Leh, Deluxe ,
- Night 4, Regal Camps, Hunder, Standard ,
- Night 5, Regal Camps, Pangong, Standard ,
- Night 7, Yak Camps, Tsomoriri, Standard ,
- Night 9, Himalayan Route Camps, Jispa, Standard ,
- Night 10, Maple Retreat, Manali, Standard ,
What is included in the tour
- Meal plan : Breakfast
- Meal plan : Dinner
- Airport Transfer : Arrival
- Airport Transfer : Departure
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- Hotel (This package include accommodation with MAPAI meal plan and transportation.
- Accommodation on 6th Night in Hanle in Padma Home Stay
- And 8th Night in Tsokar in Eco Tsokkar Resort/ Lotus Camp.)
- Others : Other Inclusions (Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar
- Double rooms only for couple)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Seat in a Tempo
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up and mechanics
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using SMB Or Traveller.
- All taxes)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meal plan : Lunch
- English Speaking Driver
- Camel ride
- Entry fee charges
- Cab for sightseeing
- Others : Other Exclusions (Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks..Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Permit Cost for Hanle cost 600 PP
Day 1 : Arrive at Srinagar
We Will give you transfer from Srinagar Airport to Sonmarg Via TT Upon arrival, a traditional welcome followed by introduction with the Tour leader, followed by allotment of rooms. followed by a safety & rescue session by a professional. Evening followed by a tour briefing and some flagship celebrations followed by dinner.
Day 2 : Sonmarg - Kargil
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, by visiting Sonamarg (Known As Meadow of Gold), cross famous Zozjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 3 : Kargil - Leh
Morning after Breakfast leave for LEH, enroute visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape. Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by Evening. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4 : Leh - Nubra
Today, you take the road to the highest motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape also becomes grand. After celeb rating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Day 5 : Nubra Valley - Pangong
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village which was open recently for the tourist. While riding u will defiantly enjoy the scenery view of mountains and road and this route is also known for waterfalls.
Day 6 : Pangong- Hanle
After the Breakfast fast ride along with The lake towards the ballade called Hanley via Maan Merak and chushul village hanley consist of approx. 400 families. The village is recently open for the domestic tourist. Post lunch at the home stay and rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics. Over night stay in hanley Home stay
Day 7 : Hanle - Tsomoriri
we will move to Tsomoriri Lake. It is a breathtaking journey on a trail that is literally a ‘no mans’ land. The nomadic people, Changpass, are the most outstanding feature of this area. They can be seen moving from one place to another, grazing herds of goats, sheep and yaks. Changpas pass their days with their animals and move with their flocks, their only wealth from pasture to pasture according to changing season. Overnight stay at the campsite
Day 8 : Tsomoriri - Tsokar
After breakfast we start our ride toward Tsokar Lake its also Known for one of the salted lake then will have stay in Guest House. This Day Gonna very adventure and you will be witness of Himalayan Rock Salt . Then we have a Stay in Gust House or Camp ( Hotel is Not available on this Location)
Day 9 : Tsokar - Jispa
After Breakfast we have start our ride early in the morning toward Jispa this Ride one of the longest ride of our journey enroute you will enjoy the beauty of more planes Pang landscapes . today we have to cross 3 More passes Nakila, Lachungla altitude is Approx 16000 ft then we have to cross Gata loops 21 heir pin bands reached serchu its Time to have lunch after lunch. we will start our jorney towards Jispa enroute we have to cross Baralachala Pass Altitude is Approx 16000ft Over Night stay in camp/Hotel
Day 10 : Jispa - Manali
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We start our day early and our ride from keylong to Manali. The route is slightly rough, so this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We arrive in Manali by the evening, followed by hand over of the bikes and gear. Later, we all celebrate the completion of our epic road journey,
Day 11 : Manali - Delhi
Now It’s time to good by Ladakh with a some sweet memories. We will provide you Volvo tickets for delhi