What is included in the tour
· Accommodation on Double basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
· Daily Breakfast and Dinner (MAPAI)
· Pick up from Leh and Drop at Leh
· All transfer for local sightseeing
· All sightseeing and excursion as per the route by SUV
· Inner Line Permits
What is NOT included in the tour
· Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
· Any travel expenses
· An oxygen cylinder 24x7 in the car in case of emergency
· Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
· Any kind of biking gears (such as gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc.)
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
· Tips to the driver and tour escort person.
· Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
· Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
· Travel Insurance.
· 5% GST, applicable on total billing
Day 1 | Arrive in Leh
On arrival at Leh, Deyor Camps will greet and assist you to your hotel. Rest of the day would be free for acclimatization to high altitudes of Ladakh. In the evening, you cold take a walk and embrace the nature around you. First day ends by returning to the hotel for dinner, and overnight stay.
Day 2 | Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we’ll take you to the hot-spots of Leh. You’d be awestruck by the sight of the Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, where you could drive along the river side and visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara that is located 25 miles away. From there, we would drive you towards the Magnetic Hill, where the surrounding slopes create an appearance of a downhill road, further taking you to the Hall of Fame. On return to the hotel, you are free to relax and end the day with dinner and stay.
Day 3 | Leh- Nubra Valley (160 Km)
We will take you to Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley. Its attraction is that of an ancient monastery which was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monastery in Nubra Valley. Continuing from Diskit on a moderate road and amidst fruit orchid, is the village hunder, famous for sand dunes. At Hunder, you will get to sight the extraordinary, Bactrian Camel, also known as “Two Humped Camel”. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s time to relax and end your day with tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 | Hunder - Turtuk - Nubra
After breakfast at hotel, we will take you to Turtuk through Hunder village, located on the India-Pakistan border, it is a small village on the banks of the Shyok River with unparalleled natural beauty. Spend your time by walking around the picturesque view with your peers, and be ready to leave and reach back to Nubra for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 | Nubra Valley- Leh (160 Km)
After breakfast, we would leave for Leh. After checking in, there are shops and sights nearby that one could explore. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Leh.
Day 6 | Leh- Pangong (225 Km)
After an early breakfast, you will leave for Pangong, that has been a tourist attraction since a very long time and has gained further popularity after being a “hot-spot” for many film shoots. “The Pangong Lake” on Indo-China Border, holds a route with quaint villages of Shey and Gompa. We would reach the lake a little before the sun sets, where you could spend time and soak in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and majestic mountains. After a relaxed evening, we would all sit for dinner and stay the night at the campsite at Pangong.
Day 7 | Pangong - Leh (223 Km)
After breakfast, check-out and drive back to Leh. You could visit the village and wander around the beauty that Leh exhibits. The last night would be completed with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 8 | Departure
With a heavy heart, your journey to mother nature “Leh”, ends here. After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey. Depart with memories galore!