- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Zoji La - Kargil - Magnetic Hill - Leh - Kardung La - Nubra - Pangong via Shyok - Hanle - Tso Moriri - Tsokar - Pang - Moore Plains - Lachulung La - Naki La - Gata Loops - Sarchu - Baralacha La - Jispa - Keylong - Rohtang La - Manali
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double rooms only for married couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for As per the itinerary
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up vehicle and mechanic
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using SMB Or Traveller
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Inner line permit Cost as per the Govt. guidelines
- Travel Insurance
- GST @ 5%
- First time ever a company is including fuel in the package
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
Arrive at Srinagar and report at the Tourist point of Srinagar where our representative will meet you. You'd be transferred to Sonmarg by a Tempo Traveler where you'd be staying overnight.
Day 2: SONMARG TO KARGIL
After breakfast, leave for Kargil from Sonmarg (Known As Meadow of Gold), crossing the famous Zoji La, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World). En-route have magnificent views of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 3: KARGIL TO LEH
After Breakfast leave for Leh. En-route visit Mulbekh, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monasteries of Ladakh and enjoy the views of the Moon Landscape, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by Evening. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4: LEH TO NUBRA
Today, you take the road to the highest accessible motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far. After rejoicing Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Day 5: NUBRA TO PANGONG
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village which has recently been opened up for the tourists. While riding you will definitely enjoy the scenic views of the mountains. This route is also known for its waterfalls.
Day 6: PANGONG TO HANLE
After Breakfast, ride along the beautiful lake towards the ballade called Hanle via Maan Merak and Chushul villages. Hanle consists of approximately 400 families. The village has recently been opened for domestic tourists. Check-in to our Homestay and then one is free to explore the village for the rest of the day. Overnight stay in Hanle homestay.
Day 7: HANLE TO TSO MORIRI
We will move to Tso Moriri Lake today. It is a breathtaking journey on a trail that is literally a ‘no man'sland'. The nomadic people, who are also known as Changpass, are the most unique points of this area. They can be seen moving from one place to another, grazing herds of goats, sheep, and yaks. Changpas pass their days with their animals and move with their flocks, their only wealth from pasture to pasture according to changing season. Overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 8: TSO MORIRI TO SARCHU/PANG
After breakfast, we start our ride towards Sarchu. We would be spending the night in a guest house here.
Day 9: SARCHU/PANG TO JISPA
After Breakfast, we start our ride early in the morning toward Jispa. This is one of the longest rides of our journey. En-route you will enjoy the beauty of Moore Plains and the Pang landscapes. Today we have to cross 2 more passes, the Nakila and Lachungla where the altitude is approximately16000 ft. Then, we would cross the Gata loops - 21 hairpin bends. On reaching Sarchu, it is going to be time to have lunch. After lunch, we will start our journey towards Jispa. En-route we have to cross Baralachala Pass Altitude is Approx 16000ft. Over Night stay at the camp/hotel.
Day 10: JISPA TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We start our day early and start our ride from Keylong to Manali. The route is slightly rough, so this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We arrive in Manali by the evening, followed by hand over of the bikes and gear. Later, we all celebrate the completion of our epic road journey,
Day 11: MANALI TO DELHI
Now its time to return to Delhi after a remarkable and memorable road trip.