Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Srinagar – Sonmarg - Zoji La – Kargil - Magnetic Hill – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra - Pangong via Shyok route – Hanle – Tso Moriri – Tsokar - Moore plains – Pang – Lachung La – Naki La – Gata Loops – Sarchu –Baralacha La – Jispa – Keylong – Rohtang La – Manali
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing only for couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield Bike 500 CC including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary
- Bikes will be provided till Keylong only
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Keylong to Manali in a tempo traveller
- Backup vehicle and mechanic
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Inner line permit fee not included In the package (as per the govt. guidelines)
- Any travel expenses to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to the driver and the tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- First time ever a company is including fuel in the package
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
Arrive at Srinagar and report at the Tourist point of Srinagar by 4:30 pm where our representative will meet you. You'd be transferred to Sonmarg by a Tempo Traveler where you'd be staying overnight.
Day 2: SONMARG TO KARGIL
After breakfast, we will leave for Kargil from Sonmarg (Known As Meadow of Gold). We will cross the famous Zoji La, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), Kargil War Memorial, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay Sar Memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 3: KARGIL TO LEH
After breakfast, leave for Leh. Visit Mulbekh, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monasteries of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 4: LEH TO NUBRA
Today, we will take the road to the highest accessible motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far. After rejoicing the Khardung-La, you descend into the dramatically serene landscape of Nubra valley.
Day 5: NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Get ready to explore the unexplored today. We ride our bullets towards Turtuk today after having breakfast. Turtuk was under Pakistan's control until 1971 after which India gained control of this strategic area. We would also be viewing the beautiful Shyok Valley on our way. Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After Exploring Turtuk we will ride back towards Nubra. Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Hunder and enjoy the famous double hump Bactrian camel safari. Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 6: NUBRA TO PANGONG
After breakfast, we are going to pass through one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which has recently been opened up for the tourists.
Day 7: PANGONG TO HANLE
After breakfast, ride along the beautiful lake towards Hanle via Maan Merak and Chushul village. Hanle consists of approximately 400 families. The village has recently been opened up for the domestic tourists. Check-in to our Homestay and have rest of the day to explore the village. Overnight stay in Hanle (Homestay)
Day 8: HANLE TO PANG
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards Pang by retracing the same route until Debrin and then take left towards Pang. Have lunch at one of the homestays and you have the rest of the day one free to explore the village. Overnight stay in a dormitory.
Day 09: PANG TO KEYLONG
After breakfast, we will leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way, we also stop at Baralacha La (4891 m). The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul, and Spiti intersect here. Overnight stay at Keylong.
Day 10: KEYLONG TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We start our day early and ride from Keylong to Manali. The route is slightly rough. So, this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We arrive in Manali by the evening. Later, we shall celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
Day 11: DEPARTURE FROM MANALI TO DELHI BY VOLVO
After breakfast, we will all check out from the hotel and we would all be free to explore locality. However, you'd be expected to report at the Volvo bus stand by 5:00 PM to board the Volvo towards our ending point, Delhi.
We hope you had a great journey and will join us for more biking expeditions soon :)