Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Srinagar – Sonmarg - Zoji La – Kargil - Magnetic Hill – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra - Pangong via Shyok route – Hanle – Tso Moriri – Tsokar - Moore plains – Pang – Lachung La – Naki La – Gata Loops – Sarchu –Baralacha La – Jispa – Keylong – Rohtang La – Manali
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing only for couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield Bike 500 CC including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary
- Bikes will be provided till Keylong only
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Keylong to Manali in a tempo traveller
- Backup vehicle and mechanic
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Inner line permit fee not included In the package (as per the govt. guidelines)
- Any travel expenses to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to the driver and the tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- First time ever a company is including fuel in the package
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 01: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR :- Welcome to the world of adventure travelling in the Himalayas. This day you are free until 4:30 Pm. You have to report at the Tourist point of Srinagar and our representative will meet you there. Then we'll transfer you to Sonmarg by a Tempo Traveller. Over Night stay in Sonmarg
Day 02: SONMARG TO KARGIL
After breakfast, we will leave for Kargil via Sonmarg (Known As Meadow of Gold). We will cross the famous Zoji La, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), Kargil War Memorial, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay Sar Memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 03: KARGIL TO LEH
After breakfast, leave for Leh. Visit Mulbekh, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monasteries of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 4: LEH TO NUBRA
Today, we will take the road to the highest motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La, you descend into the dramatically serene landscape of Nubra valley.
Day 5: NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Today get ready to explore the unexplored, after breakfast, we will ride our bullets towards Turtuk. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971 after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way, we will view the beautiful Shyok Valley. Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After Exploring Turtuk we will ride back towards Nubra. Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and enjoy the double hump Bactrian camel safari into the dunes. Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 6: NUBRA TO PANGONG
After breakfast, we are going through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which has been opened recently for the tourist.
Day 7: PANGONG TO HANLE
After breakfast, ride along the lake towards Hanle via Maan Merak and Chushul village. Hanle consist of approx 400 families. The village is recently opened for the domestic tourists. Have lunch at one of the homestays and you have the rest of the day one free to explore the village. Overnight stay in Hanle (Homestay)
Day 8: HANLE TO TSOKAR
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards Tsokar by retracing the same route until Debrin and then take left towards Pang. Have lunch at one of the homestays and you have the rest of the day one free to explore the village. Overnight stay in a campsite.
Day 09: TSOKAR TO KEYLONG
After breakfast, we will leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way, we stop at Baralacha La (4891 m). The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti. Overnight stay at Keylong.
Day 10: KEYLONG TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We start our day early and ride from Keylong to Manali. The route is slightly rough. So, this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We arrive in Manali by the evening here we will handover the bikes. Later, we shall celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
Day 11: DEPARTURE FROM MANALI TO DELHI BY VOLVO
After breakfast, we all have to check out from the hotel and you all are free to explore locality. However, in the evening everyone has to reach Volvo bus stand by 5:00 PM to board the Volvo towards our ending point, Delhi.
We hope you had a great journey and will join us for more biking expeditions soon :)