- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Manali - Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha La – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachulung La – Pang – Moore plains – Tso Moriri – Hanle - Pangong via Shyok route - Nubra - Khardung La – Leh - Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zoji La – Sonmarg - Srinagar
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double rooms only for married couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up vehicle and mechanic
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using Non-A/C Innova Or Traveller
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expenses to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Innerline permit cost as per the Govt. guiedlines
- All Applicable Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- GST @ 5%
- First time ever a company is including fuel in the package
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 0: Departure From Delhi By Volvo
Overnight Journey from Delhi to Manali by a Volvo bus.
Day 1: MANALI
Arrive at Manali and check-in to our Hotel after a traditional welcome. You'd be introduced to your tour leader and have a buffet breakfast after. Take the day off for exploring the city and leisure. We would have a get together with all the fellow travelers in the evening and would be given a tour briefing along with rescue and safety measures.
Day 2: MANALI TO JISPA (7-hour drive)
After an early breakfast, we would alott the participants their respective bikes. As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Khoksar and on to Jispa.
Day 3: JISPA TO SARCHU/PANG (8 to 9-hour drive)
Today you ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape which Ladakh is famous for. A very scenic ride passing through small lakes, waterfalls, and streams. Undoubtedly the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section will make you feel as if you're on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride three high altitude passes, Baralacha-La, Lachlung -La (16,616 feet), Nakee-La (15,547 feet).
Day 4: SARCHU/PANG TO TSO MORIRI (5 to 6-hour ride)
We will move to Tsomoriri Lake today. It is a breathtaking journey on a trail that is literally a ‘no man's land'. The nomadic people, also known as Changpass, are the unique points of this area. They can be seen moving from one place to another, grazing herds of goats, sheep, and yaks. Changpas pass their days with their animals and move with their flocks, their only wealth from pasture to pasture according to the changing season. Overnight stay at the campsite
Day 5: TSO MORIRI - HANLE
After breakfast, we start our ride towards Hanle which is one of the most restricted areas in Ladakh and only domestic tourists with permits can visit it. We follow this route till Loma bridge and then take a right towards Hanle. We will stay in a guest house.
Day 6: HANLE TO PANGONG (6 to 7 hour Drive)
After an early Breakfast, we start our ride towards Pangong lake. We will cross the villages of Chushul and Merak and then enjoy the beautiful ride along the lake. Overnight stay in a campsite at Pangong.
Day 7: PANGONG TO NUBRA (6 to 7 Hour Drive)
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village which has recently opened recently for the tourists. You will enjoy the scenic views of the mountains while riding through this trail. This route is also known for the enchanting waterfalls.
Day 8: NUBRA TO LEH via KHARDUNG LA ( 6 Hour Drive )
Today, you take the road to the highest accessible motorable pass in the world – Khardung La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far. After crossing Khardung La, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh City.
Day 9: LEH TO KARGIL (7 Hour)
After Breakfast, we leave for Kargil and visit the Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, and Hall of Fame museum on the way. Also, we enjoy the view of Moon Landscape near Lamayuru Monastery. Over Night stay at Kargil.
Day 10: KARGIL TO SONMARG(5 to 6 Hour)
After breakfast leave for Sonmarg. We will cross the famous Zoji La and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhibited place in the World). En-route have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Sonmarg by evening. Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Day 11: DEPARTURE
Post breakfast, we would depart for the Srinagar Airport and depart with one of the most memorable trips of your life.