Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Manali - Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha La – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachulungng La – Pang – Moore plains – Tsokar – Hanle – Pangong via Shyok route Nubra – Turtuk - Leh - Khardung La – Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zoji La – Sonmarg - Srinagar
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing only for couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bikes (500 CC) including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary
- Bikes will be provided from Manali
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up vehicle and mechanic
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using Tempo Traveler
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
- Innerline Permit Fee not included in the package as per the Govt. guidelines
- Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expenses to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips...etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tips to the driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- An all-inclusive package with fuel included in it
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 0: - DELHI DEPARTURE BY VOLVO
We board the awaiting Volvo coaches and take an overnight ride to Manali.
Day 1: MANALI
Arrival Manali, Gear Checkup & Manali Sightseeing. Upon arrival, a traditional welcome followed by introduction with the Tour leader, followed by allotment of rooms. Time to fresh and change followed by Breakfast. Post Breakfast, followed by a safety & rescue session by a professional. Evening welcomes you to a campfire, followed by a tour briefing and some flagship celebrations followed by dinner.
Day 2: MANALI TO KEYLONG
Today we will allot you all the respective bikes
You wake up early in the morning after breakfast we will be ready to move further for the start of our journey for the Manali-Leh highway. As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Koksar and on to Keylong
Day 3: KEYLONG TO TSOKAR
Post Breakfast we will ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape. Undoubtedly, the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section of the Manali-Leh highway will feel as if you are on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride up and down three high altitude passes, Baralacha-la, Lachlung -La (16,616 feet), Nakee-La (15,547 feet)
Day 4: TSOKAR TO HANLE
After breakfast, we will start our ride toward Hanle by retracing the same route until Mahe and then take right towards Hanle. Post lunch at the homestay, rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics. Over Night, stay in-home stay. (Hotel is not available in this Location)
Day 5: HANLE TO PANGONG
After Early Breakfast, we have to start riding towards Pangong lake and in between, we have to cross Chushul and Merak village (the village is recently open for domestic tourist). Then, we have to go towards ballade called Hanle ride along with a lake. Overnight stay in camp at Pangong
Day 6: -PANGONG TO NUBRA
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which was open recently for the tourist. While riding you will definitely enjoy the scenic view of mountains and roads.
Day 7: NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Today get ready to explore the unexplored, After Breakfast, we’ll ride our bullets towards Turtuk. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way, we’ll view beautiful valley. Which is a part of the Shyok Valley. Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After Exploring Turtuk we’ll ride back towards our Nubra, Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and also enjoy the double hump Bactrian camel safari into the dunes. Overnight stay at Nubra (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 8: NUBRA TO LEH VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS
Today, you take the road to the highest motor-able pass in the world – Khardung-La at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh city.
Day 9: LEH TO KARGIL
In morning after Breakfast leave for Kargil en-route Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum, and Giant living Buddha sculpture on rock and enjoy the view of moon landscape. over Night stay in Kargil
Day 10: KARGIL TO SONMARG
In Morning, after breakfast leave for Sonmar g by crossing famous Zoji La, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route to have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Sonmarg by evening. Overnight stay at Sonmarg
Day 11: DEPARTURE
In Morning, after breakfast leave for Srinagar Airport for the ending of this memorable journey of your life.