Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Manali - Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha La – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachulungng La – Pang – Moore plains – Tsokar – Hanle – Pangong via Shyok route Nubra – Turtuk - Leh - Khardung La – Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zoji La – Sonmarg - Srinagar
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing only for couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bikes (500 CC) including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary
- Bikes will be provided from Keylong
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up vehicle and mechanic
- Manali to Keylong Tempo Transfer
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using Tempo Traveler
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
- Innerline Permit Fee not included in the package as per the Govt. guidelines
- Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expenses to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips...etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tips to the driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- An all-inclusive package with fuel included in it
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 0: DEPARTURE FROM DELHI BY VOLVO
We board the awaiting Volvo coaches and take an overnight ride to Manali.
Over Night journey - Approximately 600 Km - 13 Hours Travel
Day 1: MANALI
Arrive at Manali and check-in to our Hotel after a traditional welcome. You'd be introduced to our Tour Captain after you have freshened up and rested in your allotted rooms. Have a hearty buffet breakfast after that. Take the day off for exploring the city and leisure. There would be a get together in the hotel with all the fellow travelers in the evening followed by a safety and rescue briefing session organized by one of our professionals, followed by buffet dinner. Overnight rest at the hotel.
Day 2: MANALI TO KEYLONG
We start our journey towards Keylong today after an early morning breakfast. We catch the Manali-Leh highway and start the climb for 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Koksar and on to Keylong. We check-in to our hotel and spend the night here.
Day 3: KEYLONG TO PANG
Today you'd finally be allotted your respective bikes (Tempo traveler for those who have chosen it) and start your ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape. Undoubtedly, the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section would make you feel as if you are on a roller coaster ride, climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride up and down three high altitude passes, Baralacha-La, Lachlung -La (16,616 ft.), Nakee-La (15,547 ft.) We spend the night here in a very basic homestay and have dinner and enjoy the overnight stay.
Day 4: PANG TO HANLE
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards Hanle by retracing the same route until Mahe and then take a right towards Hanle. We will check-in to our Homestay and take rest of the day one to explore the village and the astrophysics. Overnight stay at the homestay. (Hotel is not available in this Location)
Day 5: HANLE TO PANGONG
After Early Breakfast, we have to start riding towards Pangong lake after crossing Chushul and Merak village (the village has recently opened for domestic tourists) on the way. Then, we have to go towards ballade called Hanle ride along with a lake. Overnight stay in camp at Pangong
Day 6: PANGONG TO NUBRA
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which has recently been opened for the tourists. While riding you will definitely enjoy the scenic view of mountains and roads.
Day 7: NUBRA- TURTUK- NUBRA
Get ready to explore the unexplored today. We’ll ride our bullets towards Turtuk after having our breakfast today. Turtuk was under Pakistan's control until India gained control of this strategic area after the 1971 war. Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After exploring Turtuk, we’ll ride back towards Nubra and then later ride the sand dunes of Hunder and also enjoy the famous double hump Bactrian camel safari. Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 8: NUBRA TO LEH VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS
Today you ride towards the highest accessible motorable pass in the world- Khardung-La at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you'd ride on some of the smoothest roads so far. After the rejoiceful Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh city
Day 9: LEH TO KARGIL
We leave for Kargil early morning after the breakfast and also enjoy the en-route Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, and Hall of Fame museum and also enjoy the view of moon landscape near Lamayuru Monastery. Overnight stay at our camps in Kargil.
Day 10: KARGIL TO SONMARG
We leave for Sonmarg after breakfast and cross the famous Zoji La, Drass Village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world), and also enjoy the magnificent view of famous peaks of the Kargil war (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site. We reach Sonmarg by evening and spend the night in our hotel here.
Day 11: DEPARTURE
We leave for the Srinagar airport after enjoying one of the most memorable trips of your life.