Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Manali - Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralachala – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachulungng La – Pang – Moore plains– Tsokar – Hanle – Pangong via Shyok route Nubra – Leh - Khardung La – Magnetic Hill
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing for couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary.
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up mechanics and vehicle
- Helmets for the Rider and the Pillion
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
- Hanle Permit Fee Not Included In a Package (INR 600) PP
- Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expenses from Leh
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Security Deposit - INR5000 per bike (refundable)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- GST @ 5%
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
- First time ever a company is including fuel in the package
- Royal Enfield 500 CC bikes
- Tour Guide and Captain verified by Deyor!
- All safety and precautions
Day 0 : Arrival at Delhi
Today, we start our dream trip! You’ll be meeting our representative in Delhi at the bus pickup point. We travel overnight in an AC Volvo from Delhi to Manali. Tomorrow, you’ll wake up to the fresh lush greens and mesmerizing mountains in the Land of Gods - Himachal Pradesh.
DAY 01 : Stay in Manali
Upon arrival in Manali, we check in to our hotels and gear up for exploring the beautiful city! In the evening, our tour manager will brief you about the various safety measures, riding tips, and gear checkups. The group would have an opportunity to get acquainted with the fellow riders at dinner time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : Manali To Jispa
After Breakfast, we will start our Ladakh bike trip journey! We will ride across our first pass - the Rohtang Pass at 13,058ft. as we continue our journey towards Jispa. We will ride for an approximate 140Kms via Chandra Valley before we reach our destination. Overnight stay at our campsite in Jispa.
DAY 03 : Jispa To Serchu
Today’s ride will be a short one of 80 km. Enroute Serchu, we will visit Suraj Tal and Deepak Tal. We will also cross the famous Baralachla Pass located at 16,616ft. which connects Lahaul district in Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh in Jammu & Kashmir. Upon arrival, we would settle down in our campsite taking in the beauty of our starting point in Ladakh and revamp for our ride tomorrow.
DAY 04 : Serchu to Leh
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards Leh. This route will give you a mesmerizing view of the landscape of this beautiful cold desert which leaves one spellbound. Upon arrival, we settle down in the Hotel and the evening is left free up to our own disposal to explore the local market. Dinner and overnigt stay at the hotel.
DAY 05 : Leh
After breakfast, we leave to explore all the places in and around Leh. We'll have enough time to explore the local places, markets, and breathe in the friendly culture. We would plenty of options to try out the local cuisine in the local marketplace. Come evening, we'd have our dinner and retreat for the night to prepare for tomorrow's exciting ride!
DAY 06 : Leh to Nubra Valley
Today, we will ride past the highest accessible motorable pass in the world - Khardungla-La at 18,380 ft. We would witness the change of landscape as we keep proceeding on this route. We will be visiting the Diskit Monastery. You can also take a ride on the Double Humped camels in the valley. Today, we will be staying in a Campsite amidst the Beautiful Mountains.
DAY 07 : Nubra Valley to PangongTso
We begin our ride towards the spellbinding PangongTso post breakfast taking the unexplored and untouched Shyok village route.This route is famous for its waterfalls, and the beautiful scenic view. The first view of the lake will leave you in a state of awe and as we breathe that in, we continue towards our campsite near the lake. A sumptuous dinner with a chit-chat session would bring an end to the day.
DAY 08 : PangongTso to Leh
After breakfast,we breathe in the beautiful view of the majestic Pangong Lake as we ride back towards Leh. The ride will be one of the most memorable ones as we capture the essence of Ladakh once more before we bring to an end this memorable trip!
DAY 09 : Departure
After breakfast, leave for the airport to end this wonderful trip, taking with us memories worth a lifetime!