- Hotel in Munnar: G-Cliff Munnar
- Hotel in Thekkedy - Karar Garden
- Hotel in Alleppey - Arcadia Regency
What is included in the tour
• Accommodation in 01 room on triple sharing basis.
• Accommodation as specified above in same or similar hotels.
• Includes Breakfast & Dinner at all places
• A/C SEDAN for transfers & sightseeing
• Arrival At - Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway station, Departure From – Cochin Airport/Railway station
• All toll,tax,parking,driver bata & fuel cost.
Day 1: Arrive Cochin - Munnar ( 130 Km )
On arrival our Chauffer cum guide will come and meet you at the airport / railway station. Late proceed to Munnar ,where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience. On the way visiting.
Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom),Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls ,Viewpoint.,Pallivasal.,Attukal Waterfalls.
Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseen
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
· Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.,Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).,Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
· After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.,Tea Museum (place where you can see how they are processing tealike factory visit).
· Visit Blossom Park.,Pothenmedu View Point. Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady ( 110 Km )
Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit.
· Pooppara.,Periyar wildlife sanctuary.,.,Optional activities in Thekkady. ,Kalari Payattu (A traditional martial Art) Optional,Boating in Periyar (Optional).,Plantation visit.
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay.
Thekkady (Periyar) Optional Places to visit:
Thekkady Wildlife Boating: The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals. The boating fees is 150 INR per person
Thekkady Spice Garden: The spice plantations of Thekkady are a huge draw for travelers from all over the world. The entry fees is 100 INR per person
Kathakali Show: Kathakali Show is the classical dance-drama of Kerala. The entry fees is approximately 200 INR per person
Kalaripayattu Show: Kalarippayattu is the martial art of Kerala. The entry fees is approximately 200 INR per person
Jungle Jeep Safari: The jeep safari to gavi is the major off-the-track destination ideal for a wilderness. It costs approximately 1500 INR per person inclusive of food
Thekkady Ayurvedic Body Massage: Thekkady offers you an opportunity to experience the world class natural ayurvedic body massage. It package cost starts from 1500 INR per person
Own arrangement for Boating : Please book online in advance http://www.periyarfoundation.org/ to avoid rush
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey( 140 Kms )
After Breakfast Check out from hotel & Drive to Alleppey check into hotel and full day Sightseeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resort s of kumarakom/alleppey.,Sightseeing Includes Bird sanctuary .
Day 5: Alleppey – Airport / Railway Station ( 200 Kms )
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drop to cochin Airport / Railway station…
Tour Ends with sweet memories..