2 N- MUNNAR
1 N- ALLEPPEY
Super Dlx Package
The Wind Munnar / Elysium Garden
Tiger Roars / Holiday Vista
A/c Pvt.Premium Houseboat
Isola Di Cocoa / similar
What is included in the tour
• Accommodation in 03 room on twin sharing basis.( Min. 6 Passengers)
• Accommodation as specified above in same or similar hotels.
• Includes Breakfast only at all places.
• All meals (Lunch+Tea snacks+ Candle Light Dinner + Breakfast) to be provided in Houseboat.
• Arrival At - Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway station , Departure From –Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
• All toll,tax,parking,driver bata & fuel cost.
What is NOT included in the tour
Given quote is valid for minimum 6 (6 adults) paying persons only.
• Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
• Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels,
• But the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
• Check in time 1400 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
• Check in time For Houseboat 1200 Hrs and Check out time 0900 Hrs.
• DLX Houseboat A/C TIMINGS : 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM ONLY
• PREMIUM & LUXURY A/C TIMINGS : 24X 7 & GLASS COVERED HOUSEBOAT.
• This quote is valid for 7 days only.
• Rooms mentioned in Munnar and Thekkady are Non A/C.
• Vehicle at disposable from 8 AM to 8 PM as per above itinerary. Any additional sightseeing will be charged extra.
• The meal service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen meal plan.
Day Wise Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrive Cochin - Munnar (135 Km)
On arrival our Chauffer cum guide will come and meet you at the airport / railway station. Late proceed to Munnar ,where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience. On the way visiting.
· Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom),Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls ,Viewpoint.,Pallivasal.,Attukal Waterfalls.
Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
· Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.,Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).,Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
· Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).,After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.,Tea Museum (place where u can see how they are processing tealike factory visit).
· Visit Blossom Park.,Pothenmedu View Point. Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady (130 Km)
Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit.
Pooppara.,Vandanmedu. Periyar wildlife sanctuary.,Anakara.,Optional activities in Thekkady. ,Kalari Payattu (A traditional martial Art) Optional,Boating in Periyar (Optional).,Plantation visit.
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay.
Own arrangement for Boating : Please book online in advance http://www.periyarfoundation.org/ to avoid rush
Thekkady (Periyar) Optional Places to visit:
Thekkady Wildlife Boating: The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals. The boating fees is 150 INR per person
Thekkady Spice Garden: The spice plantations of Thekkady are a huge draw for travelers from all over the world. The entry fees is 100 INR per person
Kathakali Show: Kathakali Show is the classical dance-drama of Kerala. The entry fees is approximately 200 INR per person
Kalaripayattu Show: Kalarippayattu is the martial art of Kerala. The entry fees is approximately 200 INR per person
Jungle Jeep Safari: The jeep safari to gavi is the major off-the-track destination ideal for a wilderness. It costs approximately 1500 INR per person inclusive of food
Thekkady Ayurvedic Body Massage: Thekkady offers you an opportunity to experience the world class natural ayurvedic body massage. It package cost starts from 1500 INR per person
Day 4 : Thekkady– Alleppey - Houseboat
After Breakfast drive to Alleppey .
Board on to the houseboat. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Allepey. Overnight on board the house boat anchored in the backwaters.
Check in Time 12:00 Noon,Boarding place: Alleppey.,You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).Crew will give a brief introduction.,Cruise starts, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.,Sightseeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resorts of kumarakom/alleppey.,Sightseeing Includes Bird sanctuary .
Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc .,Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.,Tea & Snacks will be served.,Cruise stops and anchored for Night halt.
Candle Light Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms.,After breakfast Cruise starts again to Alleppey and drop you to the boat jetty.
Day 5: Alleppey ( Houseboat ) - Kovalam - (160 Kms)
Today after Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Kovalam , a Places famous for Beaches , Enjoy the Day in Beaches . Evening leisure free Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Kovalam - Poovar – Kovalam - (16 Kms)
After breakfast we move to Poovar. Poover is known for swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands and lush flora. Spend the day enjoying the beautiful sightseeing in and around Poovar Island in evening return to kovalam & overnight stay in hotel.
Day 7: Kovalam –Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station ( 15 Kms )
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drop to Railway station /Airport enroute visit trivendrum sightseen
Padmanabhaswami Temple.,Sree Chithra Art Gallary.,Zoo,Naiper Museum,Priyadershini.,Planetarium and Kuthiramalika palace.,Shangumugham beach
Tour Ends with sweet memories…