Kenya offers seemingly endless opportunities for an adventure. Ever watched National Geographic and seen acres and acres of savannah lands? Ever wondered how the lions, wild beasts, crocodiles, and zebras live in the same vicinity?
Well if you wish to have a first-hand experience of this scenario, a visit to Masai Mara National Reserve is imperative. Stretched along the Tanzanian border adjacent to the Serengeti, Masai Mara National Reserve is one of Kenya’s oldest and most beloved safari destinations—an expanse of nearly 600 square miles where the event of wildebeest migration is something you wouldn’t want to miss. Experience the culture, the biodiversity, the local nomadic tribes. Experience the Unknown only in Kenya.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in Tanzania will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet services upon arrival
- Transfers as specified in the program
- Game drives on private basis in a Toyota minibus van with a pop-up roof.
- All accommodation and meals as specified in a standard room
- Full board accommodation on Safari
- All park fees and government taxes
- Complimentary 500ml mineral water per person per day in our vehicle only
- Our assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights
- Airport tax (International)
- Guide or local escort gratuities
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Boat ride in Lake Naivasha- $33
- Masai village visit - $22
- Balloon safaris ride- $480
- Tips and gratuities- $10 per person per day
Day 1: Nairobi
Meet our team outside the customs and immigration halls. Get briefed on your safari and introduced to your driver-guide. Transferred to CONCORD HOTEL, NAIROBI or similar hotel for check in and lunch. After lunch, you will be taken to Nairobi snake park and the renowned National Museum where there are spellbinding displays of the early man tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya. Transfer to Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Nairobi - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast, check out and drive to the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve via Narok Town. Arrive check in and have lunch at your lodge. Afternoon game drive and drive back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
OVERNIGHT AT MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE or similar.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast at the camp then proceed for a morning game drive in the reserve. Lunch at the camp. Embark on an afternoon game drive in the reserve until sunset. You can visit MASAI VILLAGE this afternoon and pay on the ground. Dinner and overnight stay at MARA SERENA LODGE or similar.
Day 4: Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and depart to Lake Naivasha. Arrive at your lodge. Check in followed by lunch. In the afternoon relax at the hotel.
Option to go for a boat ride at Lake Naivasha.
Dinner and overnight stay at GREAT RIFT VALLEY LODGE or similar.
Day 5: Lake Naivasha - Amboseli National Park
Early breakfast & drive to Amboseli National Park. Arrive and check-in at your lodge. Have your lunch then later Proceed for an afternoon game drives in the park. Dinner and overnight at AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE or similar.
Day 6: Amboseli National Park - Tsavo East National Park
Early breakfast and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Arrival at the Tsavo through then start searching for Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard) proceed to lodge for checking-in and lunch. After lunch, you can decide to go swimming or have a siesta. At 16.00 hours, it's time for the evening safari game-drive searching for the warthog, ostrich, jackal and many other different animals. Dinner and overnight at ASHNIL ARUBA LODGE or similar.
Day 7: Tsavo East - Mombasa Reef Hotel
Early breakfast and drive to Mombasa. Arrival and transfer to SERENA BEACH RESORT &SPA or similar for check-in and lunch. Afternoon visit fort Jesus and Mamba village. Drive back your resort for dinner & overnight.
Day 8 & 9: Serena Beach Resort & Spa
The day will be spent at leisure at the Resort. Sea activities are an option and can be arranged directly at the hotel’s reception and they can advise which activity is better at the time of booking depending on the weather. This is payable directly at the hotel reception (Booked on Half board).
(There will be no vehicle at your disposal for the two days. The resort’s reception can organize for transport.)
Day 10: Mombasa Leisure Day
Breakfast & transfer to Moi International Airport, Mombasa for departure flight.
Kindly book a flight that departs from Mombasa.