Kenya offers seemingly endless opportunities for an adventure. Ever watched National Geographic and seen acres and acres of savannah lands? Ever wondered how the lions, wild beasts, crocodiles, and zebras live in the same vicinity?
Well if you wish to have a first-hand experience of this scenario, a visit to Masai Mara National Reserve is imperative. Stretched along the Tanzanian border adjacent to the Serengeti, Masai Mara National Reserve is one of Kenya’s oldest and most beloved safari destinations—an expanse of nearly 600 square miles where the event of wildebeest migration is something you wouldn’t want to miss. Experience the culture, the biodiversity, the local nomadic tribes. Experience the Unknown only in Kenya.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in Tanzania will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet services upon arrival
- Transfers as specified in the program
- Game drives on private basis in a Toyota minibus van with a pop-up roof.
- All accommodation and meals as specified in a standard room
- Full board accommodation on Safari
- All park fees and government taxes
- Complimentary 500ml mineral water per person per day in our vehicle only
- Our assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights
- Airport tax (International)
- Guide or local escort gratuities
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Boat ride in Lake Naivasha- $33
- Masai village visit - $22
- Balloon safaris ride- $480
- Tips and gratuities- $10 per person per day
Day 1: Nairobi
Meet our team outside the customs and immigration halls. Be briefed on your safari and introduced to your driver-guide. Arrival & check-in. Overnight at your hotel.
Option to stay at:
3 Star Hotel - Waridi Hotel
4 Star Hotel - Lazizi Hotel
5 Star Hotel - Sarova Panafric
Day 2: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park
Depart with your private safari minibus and driver-guide towards the Aberdare National Park. On arrival, check-in followed by lunch. In the afternoon, proceed to ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK for an afternoon game drive.
Option to stay at:
3/4 Star - Giraffe Ark Lodge
4/5 Star - Ark Lodge
Day 3: Aberdare - Naivasha
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and depart to Lake Naivasha. Arrive at your lodge. Check in followed by lunch. In the afternoon relax at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Option to go for a boat ride at Lake Naivasha.
(Optional Activities) visit the crescent island sanctuary for a 2- hour walking safari (no predators here), 1- hour boat ride on the lake or visit the Crater Lake (Boat ride Payment direct).
Option to stay at:
3 Star - Naivasha Kongoni Lodge
4 Star - Naivasha Sopa Lodge
5 Star - Lake Naivasha Country Club
Day 4: Lake Naivasha / Lake Bogoria
Breakfast at the lodge, check out and drive to Lake Bogoria Game Reserve in the rift valley to take photos of the beautiful scenery on your way to Bogoria. Arrive at the park take photos by the lakeside until afternoon. You will then be transferred to LAKE BOGORIA SPA AND RESORT for check-in and lunch. Afternoon return to reserve for more photos. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 5: Lake Bogoria - Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, drive to the wild famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive at your lodge on time for lunch. After lunch, enjoy a PM game drive within the park. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You might see Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. It is in the Mara that the most spectacular event of the natural wonders of the world takes place. Behind their heels are predators of the savannah. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your camp.
Option to stay at:
3 Star - Mara Sentrim Lodge
4 Star - Mara Leisure Camp
5 Star - Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Day 6: Masai Mara - Full day of game-viewing!
You spend a full day in the Masai Mara on morning and afternoon game drives. Between the game drive OPTIONAL VISIT (payments direct) to local Masai Village is conducted. The trees in the distance might turn out to be a family of Giraffes. Those clumps of bushes a pride of Lions, and the rock that moves a Rhino lumbering out of your way. With diligence and some luck, you may encounter a family of Cheetahs, or a herd of Elephants crossing the path in front of you. Large animals are not the only entertainment - a family of warthogs may amuse you, running as fast as their little legs will carry them until they forget why they are rushing and stop to regroup.
Day 7: Nairobi - Depart
Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Drive to Nairobi where you will be transferred to JKIA for your departure flight back home.