Kenya offers seemingly endless opportunities for an adventure. Ever watched National Geographic and seen acres and acres of savannah lands? Ever wondered how the lions, wild beasts, crocodiles and zebras live in the same vicinity?
Well if you wish to have a first-hand experience of this scenario, a visit to Masai Mara National Reserve is imperative. Stretched along the Tanzanian border adjacent to the Serengeti, Masai Mara National Reserve is one of Kenya’s oldest and most beloved safari destinations—an expanse of nearly 600 square miles where the event of wildebeest migration is something you wouldn’t want to miss. Experience the culture, the biodiversity, the local nomadic tribes. Experience the Unknown only in Kenya.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in Tanzania will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet services upon arrival
- Transfers as specified in the program
- Game drives on private basis in a Toyota minibus van with a pop-up roof.
- All accommodation and meals as specified in a standard room
- Full board accommodation on Safari
- All park fees and government taxes
- Complimentary 500ml mineral water per person per day in our vehicle only
- Our assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights
- Airport tax (International)
- Guide or local escort gratuities
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Boat ride in lake Naivasha- $33
- Masai village visit - $22
- Balloon safaris ride- $480
- Tips and gratuities- $10 per person per day
Day 1: Nairobi
Meet our team outside the customs and immigration halls. Get briefed on your safari and introduced to your driver-guide & drive to NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL for check-in and overnight.
Day 2: Nairobi - Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, drive to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive at your lodge for lunch. After lunch, enjoy a PM game drive within the park. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe, over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. It is in the Mara that the most spectacular event of the natural wonders of the world takes place. Behind their heels are predators of the Savannah. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your camp. Dinner and Overnight at the MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE
Day 3: Masai Mara - Full day of game-viewing!
You spend a full day in the Masai Mara on morning and afternoon game drives. Between the game drive OPTIONAL VISIT (payments direct) to local Masai Village is conducted. The trees in the distance might turn out to be a family of Giraffes. Those clumps of bushes a pride of Lions, and the rock that moves a Rhino lumbering out of your way. With diligence and some luck, you may encounter a family of Cheetahs, or a herd of Elephants crossing the path in front of you. Large animals are not the only entertainment - a family of warthogs may amuse you, running as fast as their little legs will carry them until they forget why they are rushing and stop to regroup.
Dinner & Overnight at the MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE.
Day 4: Nairobi - Depart
Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Drive to Nairobi where you will be transferred to JKIA for your departure flight back home.