Kenya offers seemingly endless opportunities for an adventure. Ever watched National Geographic and seen acres and acres of savannah lands? Ever wondered how the lions, wild beasts, crocodiles, and zebras live in the same vicinity?
Well if you wish to have a first-hand experience of this scenario, a visit to Masai Mara National Reserve is imperative. Stretched along the Tanzanian border adjacent to the Serengeti, Masai Mara National Reserve is one of Kenya’s oldest and most beloved safari destinations—an expanse of nearly 600 square miles where the event of wildebeest migration is something you wouldn’t want to miss. Experience the culture, the biodiversity, the local nomadic tribes. Experience the Unknown only in Kenya.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving in Tanzania will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet services upon arrival
- Transfers as specified in the program
- Game drives on private basis in a Toyota minibus van with a pop-up roof in Kenya
- Ground transportation in an 8 seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- 8-Seater Safari Vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front) in Tanzania
- Services of our staff
- Tourism Development Levy (currently US $ 1.50 per person per night) in Tanzania
- VAT on Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee, Park Entry Fees
- All accommodation and meals as specified in a standard room
- Full board accommodation on Safari
- All park fees and government taxes
- Complimentary 500ml mineral water per person per day in our vehicle only
- Our assistance.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights
- Airport tax (International)
- Guide or local escort gratuities
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Boat ride in lake Naivasha-$30usd
- Masai village visit -$20
- Balloon safaris ride-$450
- Tips and gratuities-$10 per person per day
Day 1 Nairobi
Meet our team outside the customs and immigration halls. Get briefed on your safari and introduced to your driver-guide. Arrival & check-in. Overnight at LAZIZI PREMIERE HOTEL (Dinner on own account)
DAY 2 & 3 Nairobi - Samburu
Early breakfast and drive to Samburu soon after safari briefing. Arrive at Samburu Game Reserve and check in at. Lunch. Late afternoon, depart for game drive until sunset. Later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 4 Samburu National Park - Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, check-out and drive to The Great Rift Valley and Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive and check-in at your lodge for lunch. The rest of the afternoon spent at leisure until 1600 hrs where you will embark on an afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at NAKURU SOPA LODGE.
Day 5 Lake Nakuru - Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, drive to the wild famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive at your lodge on time for lunch. After lunch, enjoy a PM game drive within the park. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You might see Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. It is in the Mara that the most spectacular event of the natural wonders of the world takes place. Behind their heels are predators of the savannah. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your camp.
Day 6 Masai Mara - Full day of game-viewing!
You spend a full day in the Masai Mara on morning and afternoon game drives. Between the game drive OPTIONAL VISIT (payments direct) to local Masai Village is conducted. The trees in the distance might turn out to be a family of Giraffes. Those clumps of bushes a pride of Lions, and the rock that moves a Rhino lumbering out of your way. With diligence and some luck, you may encounter a family of Cheetahs, or a herd of Elephants crossing the path in front of you. Large animals are not the only entertainment - a family of warthogs may amuse you, running as fast as their little legs will carry them until they forget why they are rushing and stop to regroup.
Day 7 Masai Mara - Serengeti National Park
Breakfast and with picnic lunch drive to Sirare border, after clearing border formalities to depart to SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK. Arrive at SERENGETI SERENA LODGE with en-route game drives in Serengeti National Park. This enormous park supports every variety of animal imaginable - from large predators such as lion, leopard and cheetah to the smaller herbivores they prey on. Dinner and overnight SERENGETI SERENA LODGE.
Day 8 Serengeti
Today you spend the whole day on game drive in this National Park, which is rich with all different species of animals. To maximize game viewing, you will carry a picnic lunch with you and spend the full day in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight SERENGETI SERENA LODGE in Serengeti.
Day 9 Serengeti National Park - Karatu/Ngorongoro Conservancy
After breakfast, collect lunch boxes and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation; short drive up to the rim of a crater, Enjoy the spectacular views before descending onto the crater floor for game viewing – there is some wonderful variety of wildlife and stunning landscape that makes this one of nature’s most unforgettable spectacles. Later dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO SERENA LODGE in a Standard room.
Day 10 Karatu - Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast & depart to Manyara. Check-in & hot lunch at LAKE MANYARA SERENA LODGE. Afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National park. Dinner & overnight at LAKE MANYARA SERENA.
Day 11 Lake Manyara - Arusha - Namanga Border/Nairobi
Early breakfast & drive to Arusha for lunch. Later drive to Namanga border. After clearing border formalities, you will be picked by your Kenyan driver & depart to Nairobi LAZIZI PREMIERE HOTEL for overnight. Dinner on own account.
Day 12 Depart
Breakfast & transfer to the airport for departure flight.