About the destination:
North east India is the land of hidden natural treasure where one can spot the exotic and amazing natural splendors. Kaziranga National Park and Meghalaya are one the best combination for a nature lover which offers waterfalls, sacred forests, huge hills, numerous lakes, and pitch dark caves.to witness the hidden treasure. Where Kaziranga is home to the rare one horn rhino and other animals with sheer forest of tall grass, marshes & shallow pools. The combo will give you utmost tranquility with the blend of panoramic views of terraced slopes, foggy hills, meandering rivers, and cascading waterfalls. While on the tour visit some of the most picture perfect locations and change the definition of heaven.
Quick facts About 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour :
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Airport/ Railway Kamakhya Railway Station
Pick-up Timing : 2:00 PM
Drop Timing : 10:00 AM
Tour Type : Group Tour
Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
Note : If you are 4 or more, we can open a departure on your dates.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast on All Days
- Sharing Accommodation in Standard Hotel
- Vehicle : Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport not mentioned in the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag if applicable
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Gear up yourself for a Jeep Safari exploring the home of animals and species, The Kaziranga National park which is declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1985.
- The journey further enhances as you head to Shillong. On the way to Shillong, grasp a breathtaking view of Umiam Lake surrounded by Sylvan Hills.
- Soak the picturesque view of Cherrapunjee as you visit the Laitlum Canyon, which literally means the end of the hills/world explore various other mesmerizing waterfalls such as Elephant Falls, Sister Falls and Nokhalikai Waterfalls
- Travel to Mawlynnong, which is Asia's cleanest village and also offers picturesque sights like root bridge and balancing rock. And further, proceed to Dawki, a town near India-Bangladesh Border, where boat floats over river
- Get a glimpse of the multi-cultural and rich lifestyle of the indigenous peoples of North East India as you visit Don Bosco Museum.
- Discover various other top attractions of Shillong like Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, etc.
Arrival | Guwahati-Kaziranga
- The trip begins with your arrival at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- Now, get transferred to Kaziranga National Park.
- Check into the hotel/homestay.
- Enjoy the rest of the day relaxing, in preparation for the fun and adventurous journey that lies ahead.
- Overnight stay in a hotel at Kaziranga.
Sightseeing | Kaziranga National Park
- Early morning, head out to explore one zone of the national park riding on an elephant (on your own).
- Kaziranga National Park is home to many species of animals & birds including the One-horned rhino.
- Return to the hotel for a lip-smacking breakfast.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a jeep safari Arranged by Thrillophilia in the Kaziranga national park.
- Return to the hotel & have a peaceful stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park - Shillong
- After a luscious breakfast, proceed for Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya.
- On the way, visit Umiam Lake, a man-made reservoir surrounded by Sylvan hills.
- Upon arrival in Shillong, check-in at the hotel.
- The evening is free for leisure. Roam around and soak in the scenic beauty of Shillong.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Shillong.
- After a mouth-watering breakfast, travel to Cherrapunjee
- In the mid-way, visit Laitlum Canyon to have a picturesque view of the view of a valley and place where it is said The Earth Ends.
- Also, visit the Garden of caves, Elephant falls and explore the spellbound Mawsmai Caves, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls.
- Enjoy the beautiful evening with your loved ones.
- Have dinner & enjoy your stay at Cherrapunjee
Cherrapunjee - Mawlynnong - Dawki - Shillong
- After an early breakfast, drive to Mawlynnong, Asia’s cleanest village. The place offers many interesting sights like the root bridge & balancing rock.
- Later, head to Dawki, a small town close to the India-Bangladesh border.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Umangot river.
- In the evening, drive back to Shillong.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
Sightseeing | Shillong- Guwahati
- After breakfast, begin a half-day sightseeing trip to Shillong.
- Visit Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral Church & Ward’s Lake, and other top places.
- After that drive to Guwahati and arrive in & check-in at the hotel around evening.
- Return to hotel & overnight stay at Guwahati.
End of Journey
- After a fulfilling breakfast, head to Kamakhya Temple.
- Now, prepapre to transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station.
- Have a great journey towards your hometown.