What is included in the tour
- A car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned above
- 2 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Srinagar “Hotel Lake Resort Boutique” Dal lake
- 1 hour Shikara ride
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival Transfer/Departure Transfers Deluxe vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline Fairs
Day 1: Srinagar
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and check-in. In the afternoon, enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar & explore famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), which was laid out by the Mughal in the 16th century. Also, visit the Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, which renders beautiful panoramic views of the entire city and the famous Dal Lake and River Jhelum. Later, visit the handloom centre famous for the production of Pashmina and Shahtoosh shawls & world famous carpets. As the day comes to an end, return to the hotel in Srinagar and enjoy an overnight stay. Please note that the entry tickets for the monuments or any other sightseeing point are not included.
Day 2: Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and Skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 3: Departure
After buffet breakfast, check-out from your hotel and we will transfer you to Srinagar airport to board your flight for your respective hub. We hope you have a wonderful trip! (Due to the extremely strict security measures at the airport during peak season, guests are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours prior to departure. We are forced to enforce this rule as there are 4 security barriers to pass before reaching the airport. Also, there are regular traffic jams for a couple of kilometres outside the airport).