The name ‘Ladakh’ means - land of high passes in Tibetan/Ladakhi.Ladakh has been the described as 'Moon Land', 'Magic Land', and 'Mysterious Land' for all the spheres it covers, from nature, geography, sceneries to the modest cultures that it fosters. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two other, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range.Covering an area of approximately 98,000 sq. km with a population of about more than 2 lakhs, it is a repository of myriad cultural and religious influences from Tibet, India and Central Asia.The monasteries and gompasdramatically crown rocky outcrops next to fluttering prayer flags and whitewashed stupas, while prayer wheels spun clockwise release merit-making mantras.Spectacularly jagged, arid mountains enfold this magical Buddhist ex- kingdom. A trip to Ladakh is not limited to a location checked off your list, but a chronicle accomplished by some and dreamt by many.
What is included in the tour
- Airport pickup and drop.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing.
- Meal Plan – breakfast and dinner according to the number of nights mentioned above.
- Exclusive private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary - Innova/Similar.
- Oxygen Cylinder in Case of emergency.
- Sightseeing as itinerary.
- Wildlife fee & environmental fees.
- Inner Line Permits and Hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
Properties Details :
LEH - The Sipa - 1 October , 2 October & 5 October
Nubra Valley - Chalet Seabuck Thorne - 3 October
Pangong Tso - Pangong Vista Resort - 4th October
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/Train fare
- Entrance Fees to Monasteries & Monuments
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be
borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements,
which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST 5%
Day – 1 : Arrival in Leh
Our services start with your arrival at the Leh airport. We will transfer you to the Hotel and you'd be given a complete day for rest which is important for acclimatization to the rarefied air.
Visit the Leh Bazaar and explore the local surroundings in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we’ll take you to the hot spots of Leh. You’d be awestruck by the sight of the Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, where you could drive along the riverside and visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara that is located 25 miles away. From there, we would drive you towards Magnetic Hill, where the surrounding slopes create an appearance of a downhill road, further taking you to the Hall of Fame. In the evening, visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. On return to the hotel, you are free to relax and end the day with dinner and stay.
Day – 3 : Leh - Nubra Valley via Khardungla
We will take you to Khardungla pass which is the world’s highest motorable pass and then Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley. Its attraction is that of an ancient monastery that was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monasteries in Nubra Valley. Continuing from Diskit on a moderate road and amidst fruit orchid, is the village Hunder, famous for sand dunes. At Hunder, you will get to see the extraordinary, Bactrian Camel, also known as “Two Humped Camel”. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s me ̀ to relax and end your day with a tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Day – 4 : Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso
After an early breakfast, you will leave for Pangong, which has been a tourist attraction for a very long me and has gained further popularity a. er being a “hot-spot” for many film shoots. “The Pangong Lake” on the Indo-China Border, holds a route with quaint villages and Gompa. We would reach the lake before the sun sets, where you could spend me and soak in the breath taking view of the crystal clear water and majestic mountains. After a relaxing evening, we would all sit for dinner and spend the night at the campsite at Pangong.
Day – 5 : Pangong - Leh via Chang La Pass
We would wrap up the campsite at Pangong, and leave for Leh post-breakfast through Chang La pass. En route, visit Shey and Thiksey Monastery. Also, halt at Druk Padma School (aka Rancho School). On arrival, you could visit the market and wander the shops for pashmina shawls and various other handicrafts. The last night would be completed with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day – 6 : Departure
In the morning post breakfast, we leave for the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh and bring to an end a beautiful trip taking with us memories worth a lifetime and friendships to cherish forever!
1. Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen events.
2. If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will affect the cost.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itnerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in additional the package price.
4. Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10 Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost you INR1500 per Kg.
5. Foreign National Tourists are NOT allowed on this tour.
6. INR 5000 (Refundable) Per bike to be deposited as bike security at the starting of the trip to the trip captain.
a) Payment Policy :
- 30% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited as the booking amount at the time of the booking
- Remainder 70% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited before 30 days of the departure date
- Failure to adhere to the Payment Policy can lead to a cancellation of the booking without any prior notice to the booker
b) Cancellation policy :
on be fore 30 days of the departure date: 20% of the total billing amount
will be charged as cancellation amount
- Cancellation within 30 days of the departure date: 100% of the total billing amount
will be charged as cancellation