Shimla - Hotel The Royal Regency 02 Night
Manali - Monikar Resort/River Regency/Similar 03 Night
Amritsar - Hotel Grand Heritage 02 Night
Delhi - Rockwell Plaza 01 Night
What is included in the tour
Accommodation on double sharing basis
Breakfast & Dinner
Pic up from Delhi drop at Delhi by Innova
Day 1: DELHI - SHIMLA
Arrival in Delhi, pick up from Railway station or air port and then depart for Shimla. On arrival check in hotel dinner and overstay at hotel.
Day 2:- SHIMLA – KUFRI & SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:-
Today after morning breakfast. Enjoy Full day excursion visiting to Shimla & “KUFRI”. India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, An enjoyable drive through forests and small villages leads to this small but popular station. The Nature Park here is a great attraction. A short trek leads to the Mahasu Peak with breathtaking views via green valley, wild flower hall, Indira Holiday home and Fagu. You can also visit Advance study centre, sankat mochan, Vaishu devi gufa and Bird Park. Enjoy the cool atmosphere of Shimla Visit Mall, Ridge, Lower Bazaar and famous Kali Temple. Apart from this regular sightseeing you can also just relax yourself. You can enjoy little walk in the jungle. Feel yourself close to the nature. Evening free for mall road, scandal point, lakkar bazaar, kali bari temple. After sightseeing back to hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 3:- SHIMLA - KULLU - MANALI
Today after morning breakfast Check out from the hotel & leave for Manali, Enroute you can visit like Sundernagar lake & Mandi,Kullu Valley, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple (Kullu),Beas River, Shimla was one a string of hill stations that the British established to escape from the scorching heat of the plains. The 12 km, crescentshaped ridge on which it is located was first occupied by the British troops, in the early part of the 19th century, during the Anglo-Gurkha War.The little village of Shymala, a retreat for British officers, soon grew to become the glamorous summer capital of the British, in India.In the evening after arrival check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4:- MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:-
Today morning our representative will Pick you for local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day" Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. After sightseeing return back to hotel Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
Day 5: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI:-
Today morning after breakfast car will be available for Solang Valley visit: 13 kms. is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. It has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute. After sightseeing return back to hotel Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
Day 6: MANALI – AMRITSAR
After taking the breakfast, check out of the hotel. Proceed for Amritsar, on arrival check into hotel Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: AMRITSAR SIGHTSEEING:-
Today morning after breakfast sightseeing of Amritsar blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine also known as Harmandir Sahib and Darbar Sahib. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- the place that reminds every Indian of the brutal and hearless massacre by british general Dyer Evening visit India-Pakistan Attari Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Attari Wagah, an army Joint Check Post on India-Pakistan border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. Return back to hotel Dinner & night stay at hotel.
Day 8:- AMRITSAR - DELHI
Today morning after breakfast check out hotel & drive back to Delhi arrival check into hotel Dinner & night stay at hotel
Day 9:- DELHI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING & DROP:-
Today morning after breakfast sightseeing of Delhi visit Akshardham- The Akshardham mandir has over two hundred murtis, representing many of the spiritual stalwarts over many millennia, Red Fort- the largest monument in Delhi that was the residence of Mughal emperor of India for 200 years, Raj Ghat- a memorial built to commemorate the site of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation, Qutub Minar- UNESCO World Heritage-listed tallest minaret, Humayun Tomb- another UNESCO World Heritage site, Lotus temple- Bahai house of worship, famous for its flowerlike shape, drive past Embassy, Diplomatic enclave, stop for a quick photo at India Gate and Rastrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, Connaught Place After complete sightseeing drop at Delhi Railway Station Departure with the great memories .
· 60% Amount at the time of booking.
· 40% Amount made 15 days before check in.
Bulk Booking (More than 10 People)
· Any cancellation made before 31 days prior to check-in time will lead to a 90% Refund
· Any cancellation made 15-30 days prior to check-in time will lead to a 50% Refund
· Any cancellation made 15 days before check-in time is not refundable.
Mid Stay Cancellation-
- In case you decide to shorten your stay post check-in date, no refund would be applicable.
Cancellation policy mentioned above might vary and may not be applicable during peak season time. The same would be intimated to you whilebooking is being made.
- Extension of stay at our camp site would be provided at the current camp rate, subject to availability.
- Current camp rates may be different from the rates at which the booking was done.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in to our campsite.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID proof.
- The camp reserves the right to take strict actions against a guest, if any action by the guest is deemed inappropriate by the camp or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the campsite.
- Certain campsites may have different policies during different times of the year and our policy may not apply to them.
- Guest shall be liable to pay for any damages, except normal wear and tear to a campsite asset, if any.
- Certain policies are booking specific and will be informed to the customer while making the booking.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time & any such changes will be in effect immediately when posted on our website, in our brochures, or otherwise brought to your attention.
In case of further assistance feel free to contact.