Duration : 07 Days
Difficulty : Easy / Moderate
Start / Finish : Taluka
Nearest Town : Mussorie
Altitude : 11768 Feet
Day 01: Assemble Time & Point will be 07:00 A.M at Dehradun Railway Station.
Day 07: Drop-off Time and Point will be 06:30 P.M. at Dehradun Railway Station.
One of the most gorgeous among Uttarakhand’s trekking destinations, Har Ki Doon in the Garhwal Himalayas at. is a hanging valley famed for exquisite beauty. The trek route offers a variety of interesting features—forests rich in flora and fauna, a series of quaint villages on the cliffs, the delightful experience of camping by a sprightly mountain river, and vista of snow peaks.
Har Ki Doon trek is a favorite in summers and post-monsoon owing to the vibrant greens patched with orchids, rhododendrons, and other blossoms.
What is included in the tour
- All veg meals from Dinner at Sankri on day 1st to Breakfast at Sankri on Day 7th
- 04 Nights Tented accommodation on triple share basis.
- 02 Nights Guest House / Home stay / Hotel / Tented accommodation in Sankri on Triple /quad sharing.
- All necessary fees and permits Indians are included.
- Surface Transfer from Dehradun – Sankri – Dehradun Sumo/Max/ Bolero
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit with Oxygen cylinder and Oximeter.
- Note: The accommodation will be separate for male and females
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Meals During Transit.
- Fees and permit for Non Indian Residence are excluded.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide.
- Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges.
Backpack Offloading Cost:
If the payment made in advance through Paytm/online, then the charges for per bag will be Rs. 1500/- for the entire program. If the payment made in ground through cash, then the charges for per bag will be Rs. 1800/- for the entire program. The backpack cannot weight more than 10 kgs. Backpack should have waterproof cover. Suitcase/Strolley Bags will not be allowed.
Things to carry:
- Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Socks
- 2 pairs of woolen socks
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- One down feather Jacket
- Sun Cap
- One Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Dark Sunglasses
- Trekking Pole
Day 01: Dehradun to Sankri via Mussoorie (210Kms 8Hrs)
Day 02: Sankri -Taluka (drive 1 hrs) – Trek from Taluka to Osla Village (14Kms – 7 Hrs)
Day 03: Trek from Osla to Har Ki Dun (11Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 04: Har Ki Dun Trek – Exploration Day
Day 05: Trek from Har Ki Dun to Osla (11Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 06: Trek from Osla to Taluka (14 Kms ) – Sankri (drive 1 hrs)
Day 07: Drive from Sankri to Dehradun (210Kms 8Hrs)