What is included in the tour
- Entire travel by Tempo Traveller/Mini bus. Stay at a campsite in Hampi.
- 3 meals— 2 Breakfast; 1 Dinner.
- Trip captain throughout the trip.
- Entry tickets for Heritage sites are included. Local transportation for sightseeing.
- Tents on sharing basis.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any item of personal nature like shopping, tips, etc. Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Water sports or any activity other than mentioned in
- Itinerary. Anything not mentioned under “inclusions”
- 5% GST
Depart from Bangalore
at 10:00 PM.
Day 1 (Sat)
- We reach the campsite in the morning.
- After a delightful breakfast, get ready to hike up to the ancient Anegundi Fort.
- The view at the top won’t disappoint you.
- Break for a hearty lunch (Self-Sponsored).
- Feel the breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake after lunch, relax by the lakeside or take a dive or go for a coracle ride (optional & self sponsored). It’s time to relax.
- After a good time of rejuvenation, we start our journey to the base of the Anjanadri hill. Trek up the hill to the northern banks of Tungabhadra river to witness a beautiful sunset.
- It’s time to get back to the campsite to laze around.
- Surprise Activity.
- Dinner to be spiced up with tales of the group.
Day 2 (Sun)
- Start your day with a morning trek near to your campsite followed by breakfast.
- Day begins by visiting the famous stone chariot.
- The Vijaya Vittala temple. Don’t miss out clicking tons of pictures here to boast off later.
- Lunch in the best of cafes (Self-sponsored).
- It’s time to visit the oldest functioning temple of the country
- The Virupaksha temple. Later, head to the top of Hemakuta hillock. Spend some quality time there where you can watch the sun set behind the horizon.
- Take a stroll to the flea market and get those hippie stuff you have been wanting to.
- Dinner at one of those cute, little cafes (Self-sponsored).
- Journey back to Bangalore.
Day 3 (Mon)
- Reach Bangalore with amazing memories and stories.