Overview of Trek:
Duration : 10 Days
Difficulty : Moderate
Start / Finish : Yuksom
Nearest Town : New Jalpaiguri
Day 01: Assemble time & point will be 08:30 AM at Laddoo Gopal Restaurants, Salugara, Siliguri.
Day 10: Drop off time and point will be 06:30 P.M. at Laddoo Gopal Restaurants, Salugara, Siliguri.
What is included in the tour
- 02 Nights Guest House / Home stay accommodation in Yuksom on Triple/Quad/Dorm Sharing basis.
- 07 Nights Tented accommodation while on trek on triple sharing basis.
- All Veg Meals from Lunch on Day 2nd to Lunch on Day 9th.
- All fees and permit for Indians.
- Morning, evening tea/coffee served with light snacks while on the trek.
- Trek equipment like Sleeping bag, carrying mat, tent, toilet tent, kitchen tent, dinning tent
- Basic First Aid Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinder and Oxi Meter
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader, Guide and support staff.
Note: Accommodation will be separate for male and female
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation from NJP - Yuksom - NJP.
- All fees and permit for Non-Indians
- Meals during transit or in Yuksom.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide.
- Anything which is not a part of our inclusions.
- Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges.
- GST @ 5%
Note: We can arrange a cab to/from NJP at an extra cost of RS. 6000 from NJP to Yuksom & Rs. 6000 from Yuksom to NJP which will be shared among the trekker. One cab can accommodate 6-7 trekker. The amount to be paid directly to the driver and participants are expected to share the cost of the vehicle likewise.
Backpack Offloading Cost:
- If the payment made in advance through Paytm/online, then the charges for per bag will be Rs. 2800/- for the entire program
- If the payment made in ground through cash, then the charges for per bag will be Rs. 3200/- for the entire program.
- The backpack cannot weight more than 10 kgs. Backpack should have waterproof cover. Suitcase/Strolleys/ Bags will not be allowed.
Day 01: Drive from NJP – Yuksom (5,800 ft) (6 hrs)
Day 02: Trek from Yuksom (5,800 ft) – Sachen (7,200 ft) (5 hrs)
Day 03: Trek from Sachen (7,200 ft) – Tshoka (9,650 ft) via Bakhim (8,600 ft) (4 hrs)
Day 04: Trek from Tshoka (9,650 ft) – Dzongri (12,980 ft) via Phedang (12,050 ft) (5-6 hrs).
Day 05: Trek from Dzongri (12,980 ft) – Dzongri Top (13,675 ft) (1 hrs) and back to Dzongri and then to Thansing (12,930 ft) via Kokchurang (12,100 ft) (5-6 hrs)
Day 06: Trek from Thansing (12,930 ft) – Lamuney (13,700 ft) (2 hrs)
Day 07: Trek from Lamuney (13,700 ft) – Goechala (16,207 ft) and back to Kokchurang (12,100 ft) (10-12 hrs)
Day 08: Trek from Kokchurang (12,100 ft) – Tshoka (9,650 ft) via Phedang (12,050 ft) (6-7 hrs)
Day 09: Trek from Tshoka (9,650 ft) – Yuksom (5,800 ft) via Bakhim (8,600 ft) and Sachen (7,200 ft) (6 hrs)
Day 10: Drive back to NJP