About the destination:
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. The 5 days tour to Sikkim offers you views of Tsongmo Lake, which changes the color with every hour with the change in sunlight and where the migratory birds are simply magnificent.
Quick facts of Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package:
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler Convenience
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Darjeeling
Transportation : Hatchback / Innova
Customization: Available on request
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport not mentioned in the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag if applicable
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- This 5-day Darjeeling Gangtok tour package will leave you mesmerized by the beauty of the North East.
- Visit Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, and the amazing hill stations of Darjeeling.
- The attractions that you will be seeing here in Gangtok are the famous Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Mandir with an optional tour of the famous Nathula Pass. The natural beauty of this place is unlike any other in the Indian Subcontinent.
- After seeing the places around Gangtok, pack your bags and move towards Darjeeling.
- Lined with tea gardens and surrounded by beautiful mountains, Darjeeling is one of the most favorite hill stations in the North East.
- Visit some famous places like the Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple.
- During the Darjeeling and Gangtok tour package, you will stay in well-equipped hotels. Breakfast will be served every day so that you start your day full of energy and zeal.
- Pickup and Drop to Bagdogra Airport and NJP Railway Station are offered in the Darjeeling Gangtok tour package.
NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok
- Upon arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Gangtok.
- Once you reach Gangtok, check in to the hotel or resort where you will have the rest of the evening at your leisure. you can choose to relax or explore the famous M G Marg.
- Overnight at the hotel as included in the Darjeeling Gangtok package.
Gangtok Local Sightseeing: Tsongmo Lake | Baba Mandir | NathuLa (Optional)
- As per the Darjeeling and Gangtok tour package, wake up this morning and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast before heading towards the famous oval-shaped Tsongmo Lake. Fed by the glaciers, the lake is situated at a height of 3,780 m above sea level and some 40 km away from Gangtok.
- One can easily spot the Brahminy Lake here, alongside many migratory birds. On your way back, make a stop at Kyongnosla, famous for its alpine vegetation.
- Post this, Travel to Baba Mandir another 17 km beyond Tsomgo lake before making your way back to Gangtok.
- Overnight at the Hotel.
Gangtok to Darjeeling
- After having your breakfast this morning, you will be taken to Darjeeling from Gangtok. All the way, you will be accompanied by the magical beauty of the Himalayas and the beautiful views of the valleys. Do not forget to click pictures of the amazing snow covered peaks and the green hills.
- Reach Darjeeling and check-in to the hotel, where you will have the evening free to spend on your leisure. You can explore the absolute delight of the mall road in Darjeeling.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Tiger Hill and Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
- Starting the day with an amazing experience, you will be starting early in the morning, at around 4 AM. Climb up to the top of the Tiger Hill to catch the sunrise casting golden lights on Kanchenjunga.
- Following this experience will be the visit to the famous Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery.
- Return and enjoy a delicious breakfast before proceeding onwards with more local sightseeing.
- You will be covering attractions like the Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Tenzing Rock, and Japanese Temple.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Darjeeling to NJP / Bagdogra
After your breakfast this morning, you will leave for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB), where you will continue your onwards journey and bring the Darjeeling and Gangtok tour to an end.