Manali Tour Of 5 Days 4 Nights From Delhi Highlights
- Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Freeze your soul by taking a dip in the hot water spring of Vashisht and relax your body and mind
- Take an evening stroll at the Mall Road, shop for some souvenirs, and enjoy the local food like Siddhu, Thukpa, Red Rice
- Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years
- Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
What is included in the tour
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
DAY 1 | Delhi to Manali
- Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi where a representative will greet you and help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi to Manali.
- The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
DAY 2 | Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Reach Manali where you will be meeting a representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After check-in at the Hotel, get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
- You will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
- You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
- Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
- Take a dip in the Vashisht Kund, which is a natural hot water spring believed to have medicinal properties.
- In the evening, return back to the hotel in Manali for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 | Excursion to Solang Valley |
- Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
- Today you will be heading out for your Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called “Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
- This mesmerising snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
- After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 4 | Travel to Kullu & Manikaran |
- The day starts early as you will wake up and just after breakfast will start travelling towards the beautiful town of Kullu that is often referred to as “Beautiful Valley of Gods”.
- Experience the vast and majestic hills covered in snow that’ll give a jaw-dropping view along with sparkling rivers that flow beside you.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley creating snowmen and rafting through the icy waters you will be heading towards Manikaran.
- Manikaran, situated in the beautiful Parvati valley, is an important site for Sikhs and is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
- Refresh yourself as you take a dip in the hot spring that is believed to have many medicinal benefits and will rejuvenate your body and soul.
- You will then proceed to the Bhuntar Bus Stand and pass through the scenic routes cut out from the edges of the mountains.
- If there is some time, take a short stopover at Kasol where you can shop for amazing handicrafts.
- In the evening, reach Bhuntar from where you can proceed for a safe journey back home with lots of memories.
DAY 5 | Reach Delhi |
- After passing through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, you will reach back to Delhi in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Delhi, your amazing Manali tour comes to an end.