About the Destination:
Meghalaya, the house of mists, is quite possibly the most wonderful state in North-East India offering an assortment of sights, exercises, food and celebrations to the travelers. Notable for Cherrapunji, the spot which gets one of the most extreme precipitation on the planet, Meghalaya can entrance you with its slopes, valleys, lakes, caverns and cascades which when joined with the delightful mists, give it an exceptionally tranquil, lovely look.
Quick Facts About Exotic Shillong Honeymoon Package Meghalaya :
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Railway Station/ Airport
Pickup/ Drop Timings : Customizable as Per Traveler
Route: Guwahati - Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Mawlynnong - Shillong - Guwahati
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Tour Type : Private Tour
Customization : Available on Request
What is included in the tour
- Stay : Private Accommodation in 3 Star Deluxe Hotel (Upgradation Available on Request)
- Meals : Breakfast on all days
- Vehicle : Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on Group size)
- Toll Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Guide at Nongriat
- Parking Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport not mentioned in the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag if applicable
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Start your Romantic Holiday with this 5 Days 4 Nights tour that takes you to the majestic hill station of Shillong, to the land of eternal beauty, Cherrapunjee and Mawlynnong.
- Behold the Mesmerizing Umiam Lake, which is one of the biggest artificial lakes in Meghalaya. It is embellished with Sylvan Hills and green Khasi pines making it a serene attraction to look at.
- Visit the Famous beautiful attractions like Shillong Peak, Garden of Caves, Elephant Caves, Nohkalikai Falls, Root bridge that will make this experience truly memorable for you.
- Get Accommodated in a 3 Star Hotel or a Boutique Homestay for 4 Days.
- Relish the flavor of a mouth-watering breakfast starting from day 2 to ease your cravings.
Guwahati - Shillong
- Arrive at Guwahati Airport to start your beautiful journey.
- From the airport, travel to Shillong.
- On the way, visit Umiam Lake, which is a mesmerizing man-made reservoir that was formed after a dam was constructed to generate hydroelectric power. It is encircled by lush green hills & the sunrise at the lake is a treat to watch.
- Our local representative will meet you & will provide a transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel at Shillong.
Sightseeing Tour in Shillong
- After breakfast, a half-day sightseeing trip to Shillong begins.
- Visit Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral Church & Ward’s Lake.
- After that drive to Shillong check-in at the hotel around the evening.
- Return to hotel & overnight stay at Shillong.
Mesmerize the beauty of Cherrapunjee
- After early breakfast, drive to Cherrapunjee, the place that receives the receives maximum rainfall in the world.
- Witness the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai are one of the highest plunge type waterfalls in India & is one of the popular tourist attraction of Cherrapunjee.
- Also, explore the caves known as Mawsmai.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Excursion to Mawlynnong
- After early breakfast, drive to Mawlynnong, which is a picturesque village located in East Khasi hills along the India - Bangladesh border. It is declared as the cleanest village in Asia.
- This place offers many interesting sights such as the root bridge & balancing rock.
- Later proceed to Dawki, a small town near the India-Bangladesh border.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Umangot river.
- In the evening, drive back to Shillong.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
Take a bag full of memories!
- After breakfast, drop at Guwahati Airport / Railway station as per the timings.
- Complimentary visit to Kamakhya Temple, if time permits.
- The Kamakhya temple is not just a famous pilgrimage site in Assam but is also a unique temple in the country. Located on the Nilachal hill, the deity of the temple, Kamakhya Devi is revered as the 'Bleeding Goddess'
- Have a great journey towards your hometown.