Croatia is situated at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea.
Fronting the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik is located in southern of Croatia. It is also known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea.
MS AGAPE ROSE has been commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, served lunch except on Day 1, day 4 and 6 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion to Skradin and Trogir (entrance fee to NP Krka not included)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Beverages other than included (see above). Beverages can be purchased in the bar only.
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Transfer from and/or to the ship
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 40 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire € 3/week
- Entrance to National park Mljet
- EMBARKATION IN DUBROVNIK FROM 14:00
- Dinner on board and overnight in Dubrovnik.
- DUBROVNIK – SLANO
- After breakfast enjoy in optional guided walking tour* of Dubrovnik – protected UNESCO heritage site. Our local expert will show you around this fascinating world-known landmark, an ancient town protected by 13th century fortifications.
- Dubrovnik was for centuries a standalone Republic and the only power able to compete with the Venetians.
- Departure to Slano.
- Free time for optional tour to Ston**.
- Overnight in Slano.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
- MLJET – KORČULA
- Breakfast on board. Island of Mljet on its western side houses National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests or take our optional trip** to the Lakes. Departure to Korčula with lunch and swimming breaks along the way. Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon followed by optional walking tour*. Dinner is taken on board for full board option. Overnight in Korčula
*Korčula walking tour – walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
- KORČULA - HVAR – VIS, B, D (Captain's dinner)
- Breakfast on board and early departure to Hvar - the sunniest Adriatic island with en route stop made for swimming and
- enjoying the crystal clear sea. Upon arrival enjoy an optional guided tour* with a local guide. Afternoon departure to Vis-island famous by its sandy beaches and beautiful bays.
- Dinner and overnight in Vis.
*Hvar walking tour – walking tour package
- VIS – ŠIBENIK
- Breakfast on board and optional tour** of Vis. Morning departure to Šibenik- a town which successfully combines famous history and natural beauties. Stop will be made for swimming and relaxing (weather dependable). The Dalmatian fried fish will be served for a snack .Arrival to Šibenik followed by optional city tour*. Dinner is taken in a restaurant of your choice, or on board for clients on the full board service. Overnight in Šibenik.
*Walking tour of Šibenik – walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Vis
- KRKA – SKRADIN – SPLIT
- After breakfast you will join our excursion to Skradin and Trogir. Our coach will take you through the karst Sibenik hinterland to Skradin where you will have time to explore one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. On our way to Split we will make another quick stop in Trogir, small town part of the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Finally we will be arriving to Split Old Town and you can join an optional walking tour* with the local guide who will show you monumental Diocletian's Palace which was built over 1700 yeras ago. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole OLD Town is also part of the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage. Later you can just join locals enjoying a cup of coffee on their much beloved seaside promenade.
- Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Split walking tour – walking tour package
- SPLIT –PUČIŠĆA - OMIŠ
- Breakfast on board and early departure to Pučišća (Brač island). Pucisca is nested in a beautiful bay on the island of Brac, surrounded by stone quarries that yield some of the whitest and best quality limestone in the world. Suffice to say that pillars of this snow-white stone decorate the façade of the White House and other landmarks all over the world. After docking at Pucisca, you can join a short visit* to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone, their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use. Departure to Omiš. Lunch will be served on board. Afternoon arrival to Omiš - small town built below steep mountains at the mouth of river Cetina. Free time for explore on your own or to take an optional tour** to Cetina river. Overnight in Omis.
*Split walking tour – walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
- Disembarkation after breakfast by 12:00
*Walking tour package – 77,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer, tasting