Croatia is situated at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea.
Zagreb, the capital, is the heart of Croatia’s culture, art, sports, and academics. The unique blend of medieval towers, palaces, open-air markets, and ancient cathedrals, make Zagreb the perfect city to explore.
Fronting the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik is located in southern of Croatia. It is also known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea.
What is included in the tour
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport
- on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace
- and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
What is NOT included in the tour
- Securing any needed visas is the responsibility of the tour participant.
- No medical expenses will be covered for illnesses that occur prior to arrival or on the tour.
- Porterage is not included in program price. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to
baggage or passenger’s belongings.
Day 1 Wednesday ZAGREB – Arrival
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church
with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour
drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen
lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood
Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 3 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR - SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of
Split, including the Diocletian's Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the
Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of
World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the
Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 Sunday DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.