Mcleod Ganj is the perfect fusion of India meets Tibet. Three kilometers north of Dharamshala, McLeod Ganj is the residence of the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population. This beautiful place attracts thousands of international and Indian visitors, be it to explore and learn the beautiful Buddhist lifestyle or to explore the alluring nature and famous cafes of the place.
The village of Bir (elevation: 1400m), is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the entire world and hosts many major competitive flying events most years in October or November. The take-off point for the same is Billing, which is 14km up a winding road from Bir.
Scroll down to book a trip and explore these locations yourself this weekend!
What is included in the tour
- Entire travel as per itinerary
- Accommodation for 1 at hotel in Mcleodganj, and 1 Night camping in Bir.
- 4 Meals : Day 1 (B+D), Day 2 (B), Day 3 (B)
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Driver night charge, toll tax and parking charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
- Charges for Video/Photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or any other staff member or any monument fee
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions
- GST @ 5% is applicable extra
- Start from Delhi by evening 08:00 p.m. on Day 0.
- Reach Bir Billing by morning.
- Bir Billing Local Sightseeing.
- Enjoy your lunch at the paragliding landing site at Bir.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the FLY of your Life.
- Post paragliding depart for McLeod Ganj.
- Arrive at McLeod Ganj & check in to the hotel.
- Spend your evening at the local market of McLeod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of McLeod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunath temple.
- By evening head back to Delhi with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.