Join us to visit the exotic sand dunes of Bikaner and Jaisalmer, also known as the “Land of Sands”, which is popular due to the majestic forts and sand dunes. Our Jaisalmer tour package will evoke a brilliant picture of sheer excellence and magic of desert. Visit this glorious town and experience the brilliance of the desert, renowned havelis and architectural splendors.
What is included in the tour
- 3 Breakfasts.
- 3 Dinners.
- Camel Cart Ride, only for Groups.
- Folk Dance.
- Light Music.
- DJ night in Jaisalmer.
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Transport to and from campsite/hotel/resort.
- Pick up from Bikaner Railway station.
- Transfers from Bikaner to Jaisalmer.
- Jaisalmer sightseeing.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any type of passes for monuments not included.
- Train tickets.
- Anything not mentioned above in the inclusions.
- Visit the picturesque forts of Jaisalmer.
- Enjoy the vast expanse of the golden sands.
Day 1 Bikaner
On reaching Bikaner, head to the campsite in order to freshen up and take some rest. After lunch, head out to Bikaner city in order to explore the area. You can also opt to go for a camel cart safari. Return to the campsite for overnight stay.
Day 2 Bikaner - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, check out and start your drive for Jaisalmer. On reaching Jaisalmer, rest for a while in the campsite and then proceed to the Samdunes for a camel safari. Head back to the campsite for having traditional rajasthani food in a modern style and overnight stay.
Day 3 Jaisalmer
After breakfast, you have an entire day to yourself to roam around and explore Jaisalmer. You can visit the Patwao ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, Kuldhara Village, Gadsisar Sagar Lake and the Bada Bagh. Return to the hotel to enjoy folk dance and bonfire. Dinner and overnight stay at campsite.
Day 4 Departure
After breakfast, check out and proceed to your journey back home.