Checkin Time: 1 PM
Checkout Time: 11 AM
Property Location: Madikeri, Karnataka
About the Aurika Resort, Coorg:
Set in the middle of a coffee and pepper plantation, the resort offers you the most peaceful and serene atmosphere. Aurika, Coorg is a landscaped retreat, spread across 45 acres of land, with panoramic views of the rainforest. The resort is a perfect vacation retreat for you if you want to spend some peaceful time with your friends and family in the lap of nature.
The resort offers 55 aesthetically designed rooms and suites that offer modern amenities and facilities, as well as spectacular views of the resort. The resort features fine dining and banqueting options in Coorg, including an exquisite multi-cuisine restaurant, Mirasa; a stylish bar, Ariva; a coffee and wine lounge, Roast & Red; and a private cabana deck, Aura. Moreover, the guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool and recreational facilities- include Araya – the spa, the fitness center, indoor-outdoor games, and much more.
Aurika Resort, Coorg Package Includes:
Wake up and kick-start your day with a mouth-watering delicious breakfast.
Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi.
- Wifi- Enjoy the free wifi service available at the resort for your accessibility and use, so that you are always connected to the world.
- Laundry and Dry cleaning service- You can avail of the laundry and dry cleaning services available at the property at an additional charge.
- Daily Housekeeping- The report offers daily housekeeping to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment at the resort.
Facilities at Aurika Resort, Coorg:
- Swimming Pool- Take rejuvenating dips in the outdoor pool available at the resort.
- Dining- There is a restaurant available in the resort for people who wish to buy meals apart from the included ones.
- Indoor & Outdoor Games- Engage in some fun and various indoor & outdoor activities at the resort.
- Spa- Relax and unwind with the exclusive spa experience at the resort.
- Play Area- Let the kids have their own fun in the play area of the resort.
- Gym Facility: The gym freaks can carry on their workout with the assistance of trained experts and top-notch equipment.
- Barbeque: In the evening with the cozy chill you can opt for a live barbeque session.
NOTE:- Some of the facilities and amenities are subjected to availability and are available at an extra cost.
Things not to miss in Coorg:-
- Dubare Elephant Camp:- This elephant camp in Coorg is one of the most famous tourist attractions and has a large herd of elephants that you can feed, bathe and ride.
- Abbey Falls:- This milky waterfall located in a scenic coffee and spice plantation offers a great view.
- Kaveri River:- Kaveri originates at Talacauvery near Madikeri and is rich in aquatic life and ideal for fishing.
- Madikeri Fort:- It's a 17th-century fort formerly constructed by Mudduraja, the fort has been rebuilt and renovated by Tipu Sultan and the Britishers
- Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
- Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Aurika Resort Coorg?
The resort is located in Coorg. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
- Nearest Railway Station: Mysore railway station is at a distance of 121.3Km from the resort. Trains from major cities are available to reach Mysore
- Nearest Airport: Kannur Airport is located at a distance of 97 km from the resort and whereas Mangalore airport is located at a distance of 148.8 km. Flights from major cities are available to reach Kannur.
- Nearest Key Locations: Mysore is the nearest key location at a distance of 122.9 Kms and Bengaluru is the nearest metro city to the resort at a distance of 252.5 Km.
What is included in the tour
Deluxe Twin Room
View Child/baby policy
The child between 0-5 years of age can be accommodated at no extra cost.
The child between 6-12 years of age can be accommodated at an extra cost.
Extra Guest Policy
An extra guest can be accommodated at an extra cost.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Whatever that is not mentioned in inclusions
- All applicable taxes
- Any expenses of personal nature
Spread across 45 acres of land, with panoramic views of the Western Ghats forest
Rejuvenate your stay by taking a refreshing dip in the azure water of the pool at the resort
Experience a spacious stay in the rooms that has a traditional touch to them and offers modern amenities
Soothe your senses staying amidst the fragrance of coffee and pepper plantations
The package is valued at INR 22,500 in market
Mandatory Gala Dinner needs to pay at the property(Peak Dates)