The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Watch Our Andamans Video Here - https://youtu.be/jnzNizZXHIo
Take a look at a one of a kind trip which we guarantee you won't find elsewhere.
Properties & Meal Plan
|Port Blair||Hotel Karpagam Dreams / Anbu International / Similar|
|Havelock||Gold Star Beach Resort / Eldorado Beach Resort / Similar|
|Neil Island||Hotel Jasoda / Similar|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast & Dinner Daily|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category rooms
- Exclusive AC vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal)
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per availability
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel
- Airport pick up and drop
- Scuba Diving Certificate with photo, video & dive
- Jet Ski
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Ship fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- Meals other than the one’s mentioned in Inclusions
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels
Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel, relax for a bit then proceed to Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail and watch the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay, dinner & ice-breaking session at the hotel in Port Blair.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometres away from town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which has stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight stay, dinner and music night at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair to Havelock Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Havelock Island by Cruise. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km North East of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath- taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. Relax for a bit then proceed for the world’s most renowned beach; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay, dinner and games night at the hotel in Havelock.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are travelling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings will be mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 4: Havelock – Neil
In the morning, have your breakfast in the hotel after that our representative will escort you to board the Boat which will sail to the Neil Island of unexplored coral reefs, brilliant biodiversity, white sandy beaches with tropical forest and vegetation. It’s a grade A place to chill out after the "bustle" of Havelock. On arrival at Neil Island, check-in to the resort/hotel. After that, start a trip for sightseeing. Visit - Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge. Neil beaches are still the place for that added bit of relaxation. Laze in the shadows of its more famous island neighbour, tranquil Neil. Overnight stay & dinner at the hotel in Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil - Port Blair
After breakfast, board green ocean cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for shopping & leisure activites. Overnight stay, dinner & chill night at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 6: Port Blair – Airport
Post breakfast, check-out of the hotel to get dropped at the airport with memories galore!