What is included in the tour
● Accommodation on double occupancy basis at chosen hotel.
● Ferry Transfers for Havelock and Neil Island.
● Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal) on PVT basis.
● Daily breakfast at hotel.
● Candle light Dinner near Beach (Havelock)
● Water sports activities – Jet Ski & Snorkeling (Neil).
● Airport pick up and drop on PVT Basis. Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
● Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter-island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability. ● Ticket to Light and Sound show.
● Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
Airfare / Ship's fare.
● All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
● It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
● Guide, Jolly ride.
● Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
● Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
● Camera fee (still or movie)
● Additional usage of vehicles.
● Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
Vehicle for any Sight seeing.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - Corbyns' Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to the hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that, visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning, departure by AC Luxury Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit - Beach number 7 (or more commonly known as Radhanagar Beach) was bestowed with the title of ‘Asia’s Best Beach’ in 2004 by the TIME magazine. Known for its picturesque sunset, white sand and turquoise blue waters, the beach is a very popular hub lying on the western coast of Havelock Island. There’s a watersports centre at the beach where visitors can hire snorkelling and scuba equipment and boats. Visit - Kala Pathar - Kala Pathar Beach is a small but charming beach in the Havelock Island. This stunning beach has golden sand beds and turquoise blue water. The beach lies next to the village of Kala Pathar. Hence it derives its name from the beach. You will be impressed by the stunning scenic beauty of the beach. You can spend a great time at the beach. Strolling at the beach would be fun. You will fell the cool breeze tingling through your hair. Walking on the soft sand and observing the landscapes of the Kala Pathar is another leisure activity. The beach is less crowded making it the best place for those who love peace and tranquillity. The black rocks that lie along the seashores make a bright contrast with the silver sand. Green dense forests surround the beach from all sides. You can carry a hammock and bind it with a tree. Resting in the hammock and viewing the stunning beach views is a great recreational activity. The coconut groves along the beach promenade present a spectacular sight. Whenever you visit the Radhanagar Beach, just move forward a few kilometres and you will reach the Kala Pathar beach. The marvelous beauty of beach with a beautiful candle light dinner will grab the attention of your eyes .Overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 3: Havelock – Neil Island
Early morning, proceed towards Neil Island (37 Kms by sea route) by Private Ferry to visit the beautiful beaches - Bharatpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach. Indluge in water sport activities here such as Jet Ski and Snorkeling. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Neil - Port Blair - ChidiyaTapu – Port Blair
After breakfast, leave for Port Blair, check-in to your hotel, rest for a bit then proceed to ChidiyaTapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment.Evening free for some shopping, chilling and fun activities before you depart the beautiful Island. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 5: Port Blair - Airport
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Port Blair. Transfer to the Airport for the return flight. Depart with memories galore!
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations made up to 30 days prior the departure date would attract a 20% cancellation of the total ticket value. Any cancellations made within 30 days of the departure date would attract 100% cancellation of the total ticket value.