The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
What is included in the tour
- seashell 5n-havelock
- Itc welcome bay 1n- portblair
- 01 Hotel rooms on double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast only at the hotel.
- Pvt. Cruise \ Inter Island Ferry (Makruzz - Deluxe ) for Havelock Island (as per availability and given ferry schedule).
- All entry tickets, entry permits, boat tickets, parking charges wherever required.
- Candle Light Dinner, Photoshoot and Flower Bed Decoration.
- Airport pick-up & drop.
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any RT-PCR or COVID RELATED TEST (if required as per the guidelines).
- All kinds of water sports activities.
- All kinds of personal expenses.
- Guide charges and camera fees.
- Charges for optional or suggested tours or activities.
- All meal charges apart from the mentioned meal plan.
- Travel Insurance.
- Hotel charges if the covid result comes out to be positive.
- Any additional charges that arise due to COVID report will have to be borne by the guest.
Day 1: Port Blair – Airport pick-up – Havelock
Our representative will receive from Port Blair airport and escort you directly to the Phoenix Bay Jetty and board Makruzz Cruise for Havelock Island. Our Havelock representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the hotel. The day remains free for leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 2: Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast, proceed to famous Radhanagar Beach which is rated the #7 among the finest beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3: Havelock – Leisure day.
The day is free to explore on its own. One can hire scooty or motor bikes from nearby dealers with the help of our coordinator and can explore this beautiful island by themselves. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock - Elephanta Beach
After breakfast, tour starts for unforgettable Elephanta Beach. Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 5: Havelock – Kalapathar Beach
After breakfast, proceed to Kalapathar Beach which is located in one corner of Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guests looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathar (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 6: Havelock – Port Blair – L&S Show @Cellular Jail
After breakfast, board Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Our representative will receive from the Havelock Jetty and escort you to check – in to the hotel. In the evening enjoy the Light & Sound show at Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7: Port Blair – Airport dropping
Dropping to the airport with memories and a terrific holiday at Andaman Islands
1. ALL TRANSFERS FOR SIGHTSEEING AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS EXCLUDED.
2. ASK THE GUEST FOR DAYS THEY WANT TO OPT FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.