Marina Manoor/Dev Haveli/Similar
Tango/Deep Sea/Neha Palace/Similar
What is included in the tour
- Accomodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category room.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
Airfare / Ship's fare.
· All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
· It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
· Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
· Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
Elephant Beach cost not inlcude.
· Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
· Camera fee (still or movie)
· Additional usage of vehicles.
· Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - Corbyns' Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to the hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that, visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair - ChidiyaTapu – Port Blair
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to ChidiyaTapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning, departure by AC Luxury Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit - Beach number 7 (or more commonly known as Radhanagar Beach) was bestowed with the title of ‘Asia’s Best Beach’ in 2004 by the TIME magazine. Known for its picturesque sunset, white sand and turquoise blue waters, the beach is a very popular hub lying on the western coast of Havelock Island. There’s a watersports centre at the beach where visitors can hire snorkelling and scuba equipment and boats.
Visit - Kala Pathar - Kala Pathar Beach is a small but charming beach in the Havelock Island. This stunning beach has golden sand beds and turquoise blue water. The beach lies next to the village of Kala Pathar. Hence it derives its name from the beach. You will be impressed by the stunning scenic beauty of the beach. You can spend a great time at the beach. Strolling at the beach would be fun. You will fell the cool breeze tingling through your hair. Walking on the soft sand and observing the landscapes of the Kala Pathar is another leisure activity. The beach is less crowded making it the best place for those who love peace and tranquillity. The black rocks that lie along the seashores make a bright contrast with the silver sand. Green dense forests surround the beach from all sides. You can carry a hammock and bind it with a tree. Resting in the hammock and viewing the stunning beach views is a great recreational activity. The coconut groves along the beach promenade present a spectacular sight. Whenever you visit the Radhanagar Beach, just move forward a few kilometres and you will reach the Kala Pathar beach. The marvellous beauty will grab the attention of your eyes .Overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock Island
Day free for leisure activities in Elephant Beach. Indulge in Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Undersea Walking, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Havelock – Neil Island
Early morning, proceed towards Neil Island (37 Kms by sea route) by Govt Ferry to visit the beautiful beaches - Bharatpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Neil – Port Blair
Today, the day is at leisure for some shopping, chilling and fun activities before you depart the beautiful Islandross bay and north island. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Depart Port Blair
Check out and transfer to the Airport for your return flight with memories that last a lifetime!