Andaman and Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India.
They include a whooping 572 islands in total out of which only 50 are inhabited by people where rest are either too small, come under forest reserve or used by Indian military as their base.
The islands have been the favorite tourist destination for a while now and offer one of the most out-of-world, exquisite vacation spots in India.
The weather here is moderate and doesn't follow the trends of India. When there is summer all over the mainland, Andamans just start out with monsoon and therefore offer a perfect break from the harsh sun.
The glistening clean white sand beaches, wide shorelines and crystal blue waters offer a perfect place to take a dip or enjoy water sports throughout the day.
What is included in the tour
- Accomodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category room.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
- Gala dinner on Christmas and New Year’s not included.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Ship's fare.
- 5 % GST is not included.
- All kinds of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - Corbyns' Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to the hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn's Cove
Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing.
After that, visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine)
Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping
& souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga
of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair - Baratang Island – Port Blair
Early morning departure to Baratang Island. Visit - Lime Stone Caves. Return to Port Blair on the same day.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning, departure by AC Luxury Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit
- Beach number 7 (or more commonly known as Radhanagar Beach) was bestowed with the title of ‘Asia’s Best
Beach’ in 2004 by the TIME magazine. Known for its picturesque sunset, white sand and turquoise blue waters,
the beach is a very popular hub lying on the western coast of Havelock Island. There’s a watersports centre at
the beach where visitors can hire snorkelling and scuba equipment and boats.
Visit - Kala Pathar - Kala Pathar Beach is a small but charming beach in the Havelock Island. This stunning
beach has golden sand beds and turquoise blue water. The beach lies next to the village of Kala Pathar. Hence it
derives its name from the beach. You will be impressed by the stunning scenic beauty of the beach. You can
spend a great time at the beach. Strolling at the beach would be fun. You will fell the cool breeze tingling
through your hair. Walking on the soft sand and observing the landscapes of the Kala Pathar is another leisure
activity. The beach is less crowded making it the best place for those who love peace and tranquillity. The black
rocks that lie along the seashores make a bright contrast with the silver sand. Green dense forests surround the
beach from all sides. You can carry a hammock and bind it with a tree. Resting in the hammock and viewing the
stunning beach views is a great recreational activity. The coconut groves along the beach promenade present a
spectacular sight. Whenever you visit the Radhanagar Beach, just move forward a few kilometres and you will reach the Kala Pathar beach. The marvellous beauty will grab the attention of your eyes .Overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock Island
Day free for leisure activities in Elephant Beach. Indulge in Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Undersea Walking,
Parasailing, Jet Skiing, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Havelock – Neil Island
Early morning, proceed towards Neil Island (37 Kms by sea route) by Govt Ferry to visit the beautiful beaches -
Bharatpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair - Chidiya Tapu – Port Blair
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to to Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with
lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing
environment. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 7: Port Blair - Airport
Early morning, post breakfast, depart towards the airport in Port Blair. Depart with the beautiful memories of
the breath-taking islands!
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of Airport.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 0900 hrs. Late check out as per availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
- We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless if there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.
- Package Price Will Change during Peak Season from December 10 - January 20