Andaman and Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India.
They include a whooping 572 islands in total out of which only 50 are inhabited by people where rest are either too small, come under forest reserve or used by Indian military as their base.
The islands have been the favorite tourist destination for a while now and offer one of the most out-of-world, exquisite vacation spots in India.
The weather here is moderate and doesn't follow the trends of India. When there is summer all over the mainland, Andamans just start out with monsoon and therefore offer a perfect break from the harsh sun.
The glistening clean white sand beaches, wide shorelines and crystal blue waters offer a perfect place to take a dip or enjoy water sports throughout the day.
What is included in the tour
- Accomodation on double / triple sharing basis at above mentioned hotels / similar in base category room.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Ship's fare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
Day 1: Port Blair – Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
Arrive at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to the hotel. After breakfast, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach- 9 kms from Port Blair. Post that, visit the famous Cellular Jail. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Corbyn’s Cove Beach - A coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Try some local
street food. (Visit between sunrise & sunset)
Cellular Jail - This iconic jail now stands as a witness to India’s freedom struggle. Open all days (9 am - 1 pm, 2 pm - 3
Light & Sound Show - Where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. (5:15 pm, 6:20 pm , 7:25 pm in Hindi, 8:30 pm show on monday, wednesday and friday in English.)
Day 2: Port Blair – Baratang Island – Port Blair
Early morning departure to Baratang Island.Visit - Lime Stone Caves. Return to Port Blair on the same day. Overnight
stay at the hotel in Port Blair. Limestone Caves - See stalactites formed over millions of years. Reach here through picturesque mangrove creeks. Worth the long journey!
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning, departure by AC Luxury Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Check-in at the
Hotel. Later visit - Radhanagar Beach to witness perfect sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Radhanagar Beach - Beach number 7 (or more commonly known as Radhanagar Beach) was bestowed with the title of
‘Asia’s Best Beach’ in 2004 by the TIME magazine. Known for its picturesque sunset, white sand and turquoise blue waters, the beach is a very popular hub lying on the western coast of Havelock Island. There’s a watersports center at the beach where visitors can hire snorkeling and scuba equipment and boats.
Day 4: Havelock – Neil Island
Early morning, proceed towards Neil Island (37 Kms by sea route) by Ferry to visit the beautiful beaches - Bharatpur Beach,
Laxmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bharatpur Beach - With beautiful view, and gentle waves, this beach serves as a good family outing spot. Water sports such as jet skiing and banana boats are also available.
Laxmanpur Beach - Sunset Special - The crown jewel of beautiful landscapes in Shaheed Dweep, the beach expresses
stunning sunset. Don’t miss!
Sitapur Beach - Edge of the World - Waking up at 4 am and pedalling to Sitapur Beach can be deeply rewarding. Perched on a tiny hillock, you can see the sun come up from amid turquoise waters, giving you that edge of the worl feeling. Definitely worth the effort!
Day 5: Neil – Port Blair
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green
mangroves and beautiful beach with breathtaking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Then do some rest and shopping before you leave. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Chidiya Tapu - Spot the Sunset - Drive through tropical jungles and reach one of the best sunset spots Andaman has to offer. A short trek leads you to the highest peak in South Andaman.
Day 6: Depart Port Blair
Check out and transfer to the Airport for your return flight with memories that last a lifetime!
NOTE : -
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
● Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity
proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
● Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of Airport.
● Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 0900 hrs. Late check out as per
availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
● Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
● We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless if there is an emergency or
disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.
● Package Price Will Change during Peak Season from December 10 - January 20