Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
What is included in the tour
- Hostel Accommodation
- All Mentioned Transfers
- 3 Meals
- Khao San Experience
- Adventure and Local Activities (Optional)
- Our specially curated experiences
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fee of Thailand (Approx 2000 for Indian passport holders)
- The fee may vary depending on your nationality/type of passport
- These are nominal charges that may be levelled at monuments / island national parks.
- Any kind of personal expenses, island hopping ferry charges, skydiving/ziplining fees, local travel/transfers not included above, other meals.
- Surface Transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya
- Surface Transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok
All overnight stays during the entire trip:
- Multi sharing backpacker style hostels, home stays or others. These will be clean and hygienic but nothing fancy.
- Local experiences at city hotspots such as night markets, and option to choose activities like skydiving and zip lining.
- Three veg & non veg meals will be covered in the trip.
- Arrive at Bangkok airport
- SIC transfers to Pattaya (Bus)
- Check in to the hostel in walking street
- Some time to self explore the city
- Option to do skydiving or zip-line (chargeable)
- Evening fun at beach road / party street / walking street
- Experience the nightlife and we won't disturb you until next morning ;)
- Brunch at a beachside cafe
- Local chilling
- SIC transfers to Bangkok (Bus)
- Enjoy the evening in Khao San
- Experience Bangkok nightlife at it's best!
- Overnight stay at the hostel in Khao San itself!
- Transfers back to the airport
- Fly back to India and start planning your next trip!