Kanatal is a small village in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun (capital of the State Uttarakhand), 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba. It is on the Chamba-Mussoorie road and nearly 300 km from Delhi.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in the Swiss Tents for two nights
- Adventure activities in campsite
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 2 Dinner
- Bonfire at campsite
- DJ Night
- Ex Delhi Pick and Drop
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
A number of adventure activities provided at the campsite such as:-
Head out for your journey to Kanatal.
On arrival, transfer to the campsite, welcome drink on arrival. After breakfast, indulge in adventure activities in the campsite. After lunch, take some rest and then indulge in recreational sports like cricket, football or volleyball in the campsite with your pals. Enjoy evening snacks followed by a DJ Night and Bonfire along with dinner at the campsite.
After breakfast, head out for sightseeing and you can visit the Surkanda Devi Temple, Dhanaulti, Tehri or Kaudia. Return to the campsite for lunch. Enjoy evening snacks and tea and relax in or around the campsite in the evening. Bonfire and dinner will be served in the campsite.
After breakfast, check out from the campsite and head back home.