• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Planning & Organizing
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Result Focus
• Accountability & Dependability
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Ethics and Integrity
• High Energy and Manage Stress
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
• Target new and existing accounts within the Corporate sectors for new business
• Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
• Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
• Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events
• Work with suppliers to secure availability.
• Analyze sales trends, track sales, and generate gross margin reports
• Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
• Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
• 1 – 4 years of sales experience
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Ability to work independently and without supervision
• Regional travel will be required
• Working at off-site promotional events, conferences and trade shows.
Position: Graphic Designer (Intern)
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, homepage, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions.
- Creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Enthusiastic about the design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
Position: SEO Executive (Intern)
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of company's
- online marketing.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build digital connections.
- Responsible for testing, plan and successfully execute on ROI positive SEO initiatives.
- Responsible for leads generation, Identifying and implementing back link strategies for increasing traffic to company's website & SEO for market research reports.
- Responsible for Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, Market Research, Competitor Research & Analysis, Social Media Optimization.
- Using web tools to track site traffic, rankings, and reporting
- Should be able to work on Reporting and analysis tools: Google webmaster and Google Analytics
- Responsible for Creating & optimizing various online advertising campaigns
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Able to execute emails Marketing Campaign implementing new Email Marketing strategies that work.
- Acquire insights on online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns
- Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role.
- Prior experience and training in the online brand building would be a strong credential. Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction &, relationship would be appreciated.
- Should have knowledge and experience to be able to manage all aspects of digital marketing.
Position: Videographer (Freelance/Intern)
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment.
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects b-roll footage of different travel locations.
- Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include filming different camp locations, creating graphics, and other constituents
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process.
Perks: If you are a travel freak, this one is going to be good news as all your trips would be sponsored by us.